Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pablo's a c***  (Read 3285 times)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:03:41 »

once, but i didn't do a runner and abuse a pensioner.
some poor fucker has to pay for a repair because of that twats driving
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:25:53 »

Just because the bloke's old doesn't allow him to lean over my bonnet and bang on my windscreen shouting about God-knows-what.  I thought he was gonna deck me at first!  Once he fell back he just got up and said: "I don't know why we fucking bother with young people"....  Erm last time I checked you didn't?

I wasn't even doing anything wrong to deserve this tyrade!  He was alright, he just stumbled back, before getting up.  He seemed well enough to shove his middle finger up at the me....Probably surprised I stuck up for myself.  It was probably him that keyed my car as he sits in his bedroom window watching as students park just glaring at them.  I have respect for old people, but some of them just do my head in.  I'd like to see how some of the people who gave the more Houlier Than Thou responses would have reacted in a similar situation?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:27:09 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Houlier Than Thou
Cool
Piemonte

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:34:56 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Houlier Than Thou
Cool

Thats class.

The Lyon manager is so much better than you Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:36:08 »

Just because the bloke's old doesn't allow him to lean over my bonnet and bang on my windscreen shouting about God-knows-what.  I thought he was gonna deck me at first!  Once he fell back he just got up and said: "I don't know why we fucking bother with young people"....  Erm last time I checked you didn't?

I wasn't even doing anything wrong to deserve this tyrade!  He was alright, he just stumbled back, before getting up.  He seemed well enough to shove his middle finger up at the me....Probably surprised I stuck up for myself.  It was probably him that keyed my car as he sits in his bedroom window watching as students park just glaring at them.  I have respect for old people, but some of them just do my head in.  I'd like to see how some of the people who gave the more Houlier Than Thou responses would have reacted in a similar situation?

you still hit an innocent persons car and did a runner.well done for sticking up for yourself against the big scary grandad.why on earth would an old fella go mad at you for no reason?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:37:32 »

i'd hardly say the old bloke was innocent if he was stood there hurling abuse at him.

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:39:00 »

i got the impression it was someone elses car,not the old fellas
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:39:45 »

How do you know if the car was the old man's?  Might be another student's?  Or a young parent struggling to get by and now has to pay to fix their car, through no fault of their own.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:40:59 »

behind my work we have a man just like him.

he watches out the window and if you park outside his house, he hurls abuse and comes out and hits peoples cars with a stick.

hes very abusive and agressive and people have threated him before with involving the police.

Just because they are elderly doesn't give them the right to be abusive.  This guy slashed a lady's tyres at work once, she went to report him to the police as there was a witness but his daughter in law talked her out of it.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:42:49 »

Well what a twat, serves her right if she doesn't report, just means he can do it to some other person who doesn't deserve it.  Fucking hell what's this place coming to?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:44:22 »

I know, but my point was that elderly doesn't mean they're innocent.  

The woman at work is a pushover though but I can assure you if it had been me then no-one would have stopped me reporting him.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:46:56 »

Elderly people can be crafty buggers    Oh I love old people.

RED ARMY
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 15:00:55 »

Quote from: "janaage"
How do you know if the car was the old man's?  Might be another student's?  Or a young parent struggling to get by and now has to pay to fix their car, through no fault of their own.

It wasn't the old fellas - his house was a bit down the road, plus I doubt this guy can drive with an attitude like his towards car-drivers.  He was hurling abuse before I'd even hit the car, and it was his abuse which caused me to hit the car.

I know two wrongs don't make a right, but I'm a student who's poor - who's going to pay for my car to be fixed due to someone keying it - a deliberate act, not an accident?

This accident comes after someone wrongly claimed off my insurance - I have my no-claims back, but the slightest indescrepancy and I lose it.  Is that fair?  Driving just seems to be a hell of a lot of hassle, I am seriously considering selling my car.  I'm not a bad driver, I passed first time with one minor, I've never had a serious accident, and I generally keep to speed limits, so why should I be done up the bum for a minor scrape that I wasn't wholly responsible for?
McLovin

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 15:01:24 »

I hope i never get old... i hate old people.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 15:01:59 »

You did nearly run me and DV over once on the magic Roundabout  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: