Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: people make up your minds part 2  (Read 11848 times)

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:36:33 »

the other thread has been locked.
i have enjoyed the debate with you both,and respect your opinions but disagree with alot of it.
but the fact that we all feel so strongly about stfc is a good thing and though we disagree.our aims are all the same.
Asher

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 11:54:20 »

I agree to dissagree, just shows how difficult the club's job is going to be.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:01:10 »

whay has been locked?

Asher, in reply to your other post.

I must be fucking stupid listening to wankers like you and Simon.

The simple answer to your question is YES.
Yes I do expect the board to pump some money into the playing squad.  If they can't support the team financially then they shouldn't be running the club. End of.

As I've already stated this is circular debate and there is only one way to break this cricle and that for the owners to put in some cash.  An investment for the future.  But no you don't agree with that, you'd rather we carry on in a downward spiral towards the conference.  Allways defending the board, the same people who put us where we are now.

All this bollocks about getting behind the team is absurd.  I go to as many games as possible and have done since before you were born so don't fucking dare to question my loyalty to the club, got it?

Simon,

Your comment about people not understand the situation at the club is what I was referring to. Straight of the Johnny Doyle textbook.  If they don't agree with you, start patronising them, you'll be calling names next.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
McLovin

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:06:38 »

Don't anger Ash... he's a dangerous man!  Wink
Asher

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:07:27 »

I thought you said you had followed them for 20 years, I am 25 so you are wrong, am I being patantic? yes I am, am I a wanker, again yes I am and proud of it.  The board put in a hell of a lot of money supporting the club, more than youa dn I are willing to put in.  What do the board owe you? fuck all thats what.

I am not happy about relegation, far from it, but id rather we were in teh bottom league on a finacially stable footing than be in league one adding up debt.

got it (yes thats me taking the piss again)
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:11:19 »

Quote from: "Asher"
I thought you said you had followed them for 20 years, I am 25 so you are wrong, am I being patantic? yes I am, am I a wanker, again yes I am and proud of it.  The board put in a hell of a lot of money supporting the club, more than youa dn I are willing to put in.  What do the board owe you? fuck all thats what.

I am not happy about relegation, far from it, but id rather we were in teh bottom league on a finacially stable footing than be in league one adding up debt.

got it (yes thats me taking the piss again)

well over 20 years so I am right.

Wrong the board are nothing but custodians of STFC.  They are not the club, the fans are the club, it's our club not theirs.  They owe the fans the respect that we deserve and we do not deserve Division 4 football.

Oh and the main difference between me and the club directors is that they are multi-millionaires and I'm not.

Got it? If that was meant to be funny it's in line with your other hilarious postings about "getting behind the club" "we're not relegated yet" and "you don't know what your talking about"

comedy fucking genius................

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Piemonte

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:11:56 »

Sipie was right. A large percentage of our fans are thick and do not understand the situation.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:12:29 »

Calling names? I think a certain person called me a cunt a few minutes ago  :-))(

It's going to require millions of pounds of investment to save us and SSW has already ploughed in millions. I can't really see the point of wasting even more money without a plan for the future. If we wiped the slate clean with all the debts we would still be making losses year upon year. It's a shame but it's true.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:13:31 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Calling names? I think a certain person called me a cunt a few minutes ago  :-))(

It's going to require millions of pounds of investment to save us and SSW has already ploughed in millions. I can't really see the point of wasting even more money without a plan for the future. If we wiped the slate clean with all the debts we would still be making losses year upon year. It's a shame but it's true.

I simply stated a fact  Wink

Asher

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:14:36 »

fuck me you need to chill out mate, theres more to worry about in life than getting stressed on a forum.  I will repeat what I said if you dont like it do something about teh board, buy them out? raise the capital investment it will take.  Oh no youd rather sit on a website all day moaning about it.  If people in history sat on their backsides moaning nothing in this world would have been developed.

and why is it stupid i said were not down? We havent been relegated, so I am right.

This is better than trisha
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:17:16 »

Quote from: "Asher"
fuck me you need to chill out mate, theres more to worry about in life than getting stressed on a forum.  I will repeat what I said if you dont like it do something about teh board, buy them out? raise the capital investment it will take.  Oh no youd rather sit on a website all day moaning about it.  If people in history sat on their backsides moaning nothing in this world would have been developed.

and why is it stupid i said were not down? We havent been relegated, so I am right.

This is better than trisha

zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz

Asher

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:26:39 »

Your telling me, mate I hope you realise that we are in this situation and there is nothing you can do (as you are not prepared to place millions into the club).

I dont actually care what people think of me on this forum, very thick skinned but you in all your aguments have coem across to me as a bit of a twat.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:26:51 »

i've had my say so i aint going to go off on one but,i was thinking,is it possible that the supporters of the club  put more of their personal money into the club than any of the investors.how much from your weekly wage go's into the club?
fact is if the investors didn't have the money they never would have put it in, its not as if they are living in poverty is it.
Sussex

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:27:59 »

Bit of a slow day at work lads?  Cheesy
Asher

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:32:43 »

Good change of argument.  Id say the following

23 home games - 10 in town end @ £15 = £150, 13 in nationwide @ £23 = £299, Home tickets @ 449

away games, say 15 to be very safe at an average of £17 = £255

Travel to away games - on average a tank of fuel £53 = £795

Couple of shirts, training stuff, kit for nephews - £75

Can I include drink etc ona  day, at least £50 every home game, but thats  a social thing etc but thats at least £1150 at home and say £20 away as I drive so that £300

In total - £3,024 thats not as much as I thought to be honest.

If each supporter put say 1k a year into teh club thats 5000 x 1000 = 5 million, I would say thats not a bag budget but many fans wont do it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: