Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: people make up your minds part 2  (Read 11844 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:38:08 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Your telling me, mate I hope you realise that we are in this situation and there is nothing you can do (as you are not prepared to place millions into the club).

I dont actually care what people think of me on this forum, very thick skinned but you in all your aguments have coem across to me as a bit of a twat.

Another fucking internet genius.

Much like yourself, opinions held by others towards me are an irrelivance.  You may think I'm a twat (wouldn't say it to my face no doubt) but your narrow minded ignorance and blind loyalty to the board, far outshines anything else I could say about you.

We don't need millions at this stage. We need a decent lump for a new manager and a decent playing squad, at Div4 level that doesn't cost millions.  If I had millions I'd put some in (and make sure you got a lifetime ban in the process Wink )

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:45:25 »

:roll: If the board put in a 'decent lump' we'd be better on the pitch. No shit. Give them a ring and tell them. They probably didn't realise when they slashed the budgets to a shoestring.....Oh.

What about Peter. Crouch. Giraffe in an England shirt...
Asher

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:56:04 »

Quote from: "Ironside"
Your telling me, mate I hope you realise that we are in this situation and there is nothing you can do (as you are not prepared to place millions into the club).

I dont actually care what people think of me on this forum, very thick skinned but you in all your aguments have coem across to me as a bit of a twat.

Another fucking internet genius.

Much like yourself, opinions held by others towards me are an irrelivance.  You may think I'm a twat (wouldn't say it to my face no doubt) but your narrow minded ignorance and blind loyalty to the board, far outshines anything else I could say about you.

We don't need millions at this stage. We need a decent lump for a new manager and a decent playing squad, at Div4 level that doesn't cost millions.  If I had millions I'd put some in (and make sure you got a lifetime ban in the process Wink )

I probably would as most people on here realise I dont give a fuck mate.  As for the decent lump sum, we have a duty to our creditors which far outweighs signing new players.  Whats the point of having a squad of brilliant players if we arent allowed to play any games as the company (yes swindon town fc is a company) has gone out of business.  no wonder you called me a genius!

Cheesy
Asher

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:59:12 »

As for the ban, I would be right behind you for a take over bid, youd pay your money get me banned which results in less income into your business....

hang on ive just got to make a call to Mark Devlin.  Need to tell him to un pack his suitcase as I think his job may well be safe considering his main critic hasnt really got a clue...
el duque

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:02:39 »

Can I include drink etc ona  day, at least £50 every home game, but thats  a social thing etc but thats at least £1150 at home and say £20 away as I drive so that £300

Got to ask... What is it that you drink on Matchdays?

Seeing as we are in calculation mode, can we assume 50/2.5 = 20 pints of beer?

And for an away day 20/2.5 = 8 pints of beer... followed by driving?!

Or is it a glass of '97 Cristal pre game, and then drowning your sorrows with a few schooners of Vintage Port afterwards?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:10:42 »

Quote from: "el duque"
Can I include drink etc ona  day, at least £50 every home game, but thats  a social thing etc but thats at least £1150 at home and say £20 away as I drive so that £300

Or is it a glass of '97 Cristal pre game, and then drowning your sorrows with a few schooners of Vintage Port afterwards?

At least £50 every home game is the key word not necessarily meaning driving especially if people live in Swindon.  I often get a lift to home games so I can have a few beers.
Spending money away could easily cover buying rounds of drinks which can work out expensive if your mates are on spirirts and your drinking coke.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:11:25 »

Coke is expensive too.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:12:11 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Coke is expensive too.

As in coca cola for anyone who takes what I said out of context.
Piemonte

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:12:31 »

Quote from: "Ironside"

Oh and the main difference between me and the club directors is that they are multi-millionaires and I'm not.

I very much doubt Sandy Gray & mark Devin are multi millionres. As for Mike diamandis, who knows? hes not even a director though as the dodgy cunt is still banned as far as I'm aware
el duque

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:16:35 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Quote from: "el duque"

At least £50 every home game is the key word not necessarily meaning driving especially if people live in Swindon.  I often get a lift to home games so I can have a few beers.
Spending money away could easily cover buying rounds of drinks which can work out expensive if your mates are on spirirts and your drinking coke.

Yes. I had realised it was home games, although I was assuming that this was pre and post game drinks, as opposed to also including nightclub action/strip bar crawl or anything else in the evening afterwards... 20 pints of beer in a day is a huge effort, especially if it is between the hours of 11 and 8ish...

Fair point about people drinking spirits (coke?!) as being a bit more pricey but I can't think of a bar in Swindon which is genuinely 'expensive' for stuff like that.
Asher

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:20:57 »

Take it some people dont buy a round then, on an away game I prob buy a round, say £10.00 and then a burger for me and dex (hes tight) some much at services, al in all towards teh club as if I didnt follow them I wouldnt be at teh services/pub etc

On a home game we usualyy meet for a few beers before, say one round £10.00 then after game another round in county £10 some food £5, then a night in town which is at least £50

Money adds up whenm your not tight fisted!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:25:36 »

Ashers got money to burn. He was able to retire on his last deal  Wink
el duque

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:26:13 »

Take it some people dont buy a round then, on an away game I prob buy a round, say £10.00 and then a burger for me and dex (hes tight) some much at services, al in all towards teh club as if I didnt follow them I wouldnt be at teh services/pub etc

On a home game we usualyy meet for a few beers before, say one round £10.00 then after game another round in county £10 some food £5, then a night in town which is at least £50

Money adds up whenm your not tight fisted!

Usually (although maybe not if your pals are tight) you also get to drink when other people buy rounds so the amount you drink is similar whether you are in rounds or not.

Makes a little more sense with food and a night out afterwards included.

No intention of causing offence incidentally. It just sounded like there was some David Boon-esque drinking going on at games, and I wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing out on the fun!
Asher

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:32:35 »

To be fair some games we have been a tad bit messy, may explain it but most of our lot spend about 100 a weekend on footy/sat, and before anyone starts no we dont touch drugs such as coke etc as thats a mugs game.

As for my last deal that would have been the invoice I just typed, wow £47.50 im retiring now, ha ha
el duque

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:33:43 »

Just in case anyone is not familiar with the reference to Tasmania's finest in my last post, here is a good explanation...

http://beebo.org/smackerels/david-boon.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: