Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: madrid vs arsenal  (Read 12169 times)
McLovin

« Reply #75 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 09:42:22 »

If Messi's studs had caught in the turf more, he'd have had his leg snapped.  It was disgusting. Second challenge was just clumsy, and worthy of a yellow.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 18:20:44 »

I can only assume you're talking about another challenge entirely.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 18:42:55 »

it was a yellow card at the most.

the challenge was a collision of bodies, not a raised boot or owt.

you bunch of girls.

wait til i get my hands to refereeing, it'll be a revolution.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 19:39:00 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
you bunch of girls.

That's what I was thinking. They were tough challenges but that's part of football and the cheat Messi deserves to be involved in a few. He's just lucky he doesn't have to play against me. :twisted:
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 19:49:31 »

Quote from: "Chris K"
I can highly recommend a visit the Bernabau - absolutely stunning stadium, great place to watch footy. Cheap flights from Bristol with EasyJet.

My boss at work went and said it was a fantastic stadium. Although she thought it was strange to go up an escalator and not walk up stairs; and they also had bar heaters in the roof to warm the fans.

She also doesn't like heights and was about 7 rows from the top so it took her a little while to get used to how high she was.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 20:09:36 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
you bunch of girls.

That's what I was thinking. They were tough challenges but that's part of football and the cheat Messi deserves to be involved in a few. He's just lucky he doesn't have to play against me. :twisted:
every team at that level dives, chelsea included. it really fucks me off when the man utd and arsenal fans around here see reyes/drogba/ronaldo diving and lay into him for being a cheat, when their players do the same and they laugh it off. mugs the lot.

they weren't tough challenges.
Spud

« Reply #81 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 20:17:34 »

you bunch of girls.

every team at that level dives, chelsea included. it really fucks me off when the man utd and arsenal fans around here see reyes/drogba/ronaldo diving and lay into him for being a cheat, when their players do the same and they laugh it off. mugs the lot.

I think every team in The Premiership has got one or two players that like the odd dive. :evil:
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 20:28:22 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
you bunch of girls.

I think every team in The Premiership has got one or two players that like the odd dive. :evil:
THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING
Spud

« Reply #83 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 21:13:02 »

you bunch of girls.

THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING

I KNOW YOU WERE. :twisted:
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 22:34:22 »

But Messi didn't dive....

He was clattered into by Del Horno.

He rolled around as if shot, but so did Del Horno. I don't think the ref was influenced in his decision by either player rolling...

never trust a nun...
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 15:44:58 »

Weren't Arsenal shockingly bad against Blackburn, lucky to get away with such a slim defeat. That's the Arsenal I like to see. Much more entertaining than usual.
flammableBen

« Reply #86 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 16:04:42 »

you bunch of girls.

THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING

I KNOW YOU WERE. :twisted:

it's the norm in the premiership to have a few diving players.  Cheesy
Spud

« Reply #87 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:25:43 »

Weren't Arsenal shockingly bad against Blackburn, lucky to get away with such a slim defeat. That's the Arsenal I like to see. Much more entertaining than usual.

I bet you were glad the mighty Chelsea won.  Smiley
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 23:13:38 »

as opposed to beating real madrid perhaps?

dude your team lost to barca and arsenal lost to blackburn. it happens. just means chelsea hopefully won't win something this year and arsenal are a tiny step closer to it

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, February 27, 2006, 00:28:14 »

My team didn't lose to Barca.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: