Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OXFORD v POLICE  (Read 15154 times)
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 17:59:14 »

Just pointing out the obvious.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 18:09:53 »

That's not a salute, it looks like he's gesturing during a match.

Yeah, the angles not steep enough Cheesy
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 20:06:45 »

I like Eric. 

But it is spooky that all those nice thoughtful people who forum died after the fascist thang have morphed and come back to haunt our consciences.  As an Oxford fan.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #63 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 20:24:14 »

I'm going to start handing out forum bans to anyone who carries on this fucking fascist debate.

Wink
Dave

« Reply #64 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 20:34:18 »

I'm going to start handing out forum bans to anyone who carries on this fucking fascist debate.

Wink

Fas .... oops! I mean fair enough.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 23:57:36 »

I didn't know a fascist was a faggot
Spud

« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2011, 07:09:48 »

Had to laugh, a couple of months back me and the girlfriend went to the Oxford 02 Academy to watch a gig. Afterwards I put up on twitter that the crowd was good but I'm sure the Swindon gig goers would do better in a couple of months time (as the artist is playing here next week). All of a sudden I'm getting messages from Oxford fans about how it's 'same old swindon', 'turn up and don't make themselves known', 'never had fack all' etc etc. Yes Lads, I always go to gigs with my girlfriend on the grounds of looking for a fight with rival supporters.....I found it hilarious!
Dave

« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2011, 09:17:24 »

I always go to gigs with my girlfriend on the grounds of looking for a fight with rival supporters.

Doesn't your girlfriend object to that?
Spud

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2011, 09:32:12 »

Doesn't your girlfriend object to that?

Oh Eric, you little joker you!
Spencer_White

« Reply #69 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 17:22:04 »

I'll stick my head on the block and say this game has got no chance next week. The small Pox have been talking about kicking off for months on their forums. A lot of posts even looking forward to trying to reduce Swindon to the sort of devastation heaped on Tottenham/Croydon/Manchester this last week.

Honestly there is no animosity towards Cheltenham in our fans at all, and theyve called that off. Pox will be a game that brings people out of the woodwork, its going to take ages to get UK Policing back to normal. This game is very doubtful, might as well make some back up plans for next weekend.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 17:37:17 »

The irony of the Oxford bravado is that we are only a couple of months down the line from one of their boys running off crying to the police (because Paul Hart had a go at him for shouting vile racial abuse at Amankwaah).

Saw a picture of him in the paper, he looked a right specimen.
oakleigh2010

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 17:45:41 »

Yeah, but dont forget that was in Witney on 'their territory' - what a laugh. Yeah as about as much as Faringdon is.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 17:48:20 »

I'll stick my head on the block and say this game has got no chance next week. The small Pox have been talking about kicking off for months on their forums. A lot of posts even looking forward to trying to reduce Swindon to the sort of devastation heaped on Tottenham/Croydon/Manchester this last week.

Honestly there is no animosity towards Cheltenham in our fans at all, and theyve called that off. Pox will be a game that brings people out of the woodwork, its going to take ages to get UK Policing back to normal. This game is very doubtful, might as well make some back up plans for next weekend.

Isn't your Cheltenham game only off because there was trouble in Gloucester (last night, or the night before), and so police resources in that area are thin? Nothing has really happened in Oxford, and Swindon has been quiet from what I gather. And don't forget of course that we are likely to see a swift and effective response from our government in terms of increased police resources and contingency plans for any similar future events.

By the 21st things will be back to normal I'm sure, they've got plenty of time to regroup and get enough police to Swindon for 10 days time.

I'd be very surprised if its called off.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 17:50:43 by oxford_fan » Logged
Doore

« Reply #73 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 18:26:19 »

And don't forget of course that we are likely to see a swift and effective response from our government in terms of increased police resources and contingency plans for any similar future events.

This is why I like OF - he is the funniest poster on TEF.  This is a tongue in cheek classic.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 18:47:10 »

You reckon? I'd have thought the police would be doing everything they could to make sure this game is midday on a weekend rather than a weeknight.

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: