Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fleetwood Town Vs Swindon Town: Match Day Thread  (Read 70584 times)
Utter Kant

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 15:48:33 »

Only been listening for 10 mins and Swift sounds mint.

Yes Sounds like he's giving them the run around
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #121 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 15:49:04 »

Only been listening for 10 mins and Swift sounds mint.
The Fleetwood comms are saying he is controlling midfield/right side for us today.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 15:49:07 »

Just in from walking the dog, so its not my fault we aren't winning.

father-in-law is a Brum fan, so could have some proper gloating if Blyth hang on for a win.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 15:49:26 »

Stating the obvious, but we really need to take the chances that come our way in the second half and make our dominance count.

Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 15:52:02 »

Stating the obvious, but we really need to take the chances that come our way in the second half and make our dominance count.

I think scoring would improve our chances of winning greatly.
REDBUCK

« Reply #125 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 15:52:07 »

No Shit,really!!!
Flashheart

« Reply #126 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 15:53:47 »

I think scoring would improve our chances of winning greatly.

You could be onto something there!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #127 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 15:56:23 »

How ironic, they are explaining about the STFC Player problems....and as he says what it is it fucking breaks up!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 15:56:45 »

BBC Wiltshire just said that issues with Player has nothing to do with them - they provide the commentary to the company who run it and everything after that is Player's fault.

Edit: I also predict that if we score more than Fleetwood do, we will DEFINITELY win.
STFCforeigner

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 15:58:33 »

BBC Wiltshire just said that issues with Player has nothing to do with them - they provide the commentary to the company who run it and everything after that is Player's fault.

I've just complained to Player again, and AGAIN their reply is that everything is working fine and I should refresh my browser.

Complete shambles of a service
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 16:01:02 »

The only way that they will do anything is if the club/trust get involved.  They won't give a shit about individual complaints, they are still getting your money wether you listen to our commentary or the oppositions...

Would be nice for the club to get involved as the service is promoted on their site..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Levi lapper

« Reply #131 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 16:01:11 »

I'd be disappointed with a point but gutted with a loss, so we need to stay patient IMHO
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 16:02:06 »

Would like to see Mass taking penalties when/if he returns in February other than that give them to Jack Stephens, imagine he has a hefty punt on him! Would still take a point but sounds like we should be taking all 3! Here's to the 2nd half!!!

#VivaKenBarlow!
come on you redssss

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 16:02:50 »

I'd be disappointed with a point but gutted with a loss, so we need to stay patient IMHO
I would take a point from this fleetwood are solid at home...
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 16:04:07 »

The only way that they will do anything is if the club/trust get involved.  They won't give a shit about individual complaints, they are still getting your money wether you listen to our commentary or the oppositions...

Would be nice for the club to get involved as the service is promoted on their site..

Don't they get paid by the FL and then also charge other clubs for different levels of service, and THEN charge us for subscribing? Therefore it doesn't matter to them if people boycott the service/don't listen/listen to other comms/complain to the club about it, as they're still being paid 3 times over anyway?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: