Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 71   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next manager  (Read 193360 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #270 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 10:04:10 »

Re Kasim and Rodgers, I wonder whether there was some unrest in the camp resulting in injuries being over played?

Think it was telling last week when talking about Hylton or Obika (can't remember which one) and Coops said he's "apparently ruled himself out" or something to that effect.

Unsurprisingly, think the new guy will be in exactly the same mould as Cooper, and act as a frontman and bench-shouter for a management team of four - same as it always has been under Power.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 10:04:50 »

Expect Kasim and Rodgers to play tonight as neither were injured Saturday - didn't want to play for Cooper. There had been general unrest in the squad.

Then we should get rid of them. Even if you hate your boss you are paid to do a job.
Spoilt little twits !

I come from a land down-under
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 10:05:54 »

But the manager's remit at STFC should, in theory, be less stressful than most.

No responsibility for recruitment so no travelling to watch games 5 nights a week.

Might suit him down to the ground

Exactly it appears that all the manager has to do is pick the team, and sit in the dug out playing on your phone - would suit a lot of managers.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 10:13:11 »

Then we should get rid of them. Even if you hate your boss you are paid to do a job.
Spoilt little twits !

Except we can leave our jobs and get another if we cant stand someone, they cant as such.
bobby

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 10:36:43 »

Nothing but complete made up rumour from myself but it wouldnt surprise me if the new boss was a unknown foreigner. Most are used to working in the current set up we have and could come cheap.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 10:39:55 »

Apprently Kassim is a bit of an arse - especially since he came back from playing for Iraq
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 12:03:14 »

Apprently Kassim is a bit of an arse - especially since he came back from playing for Iraq
Is that from someone "In the Know"....?
 Cool
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 12:09:14 »

To be honest I really couldn't give a fuck if players are 'nice' or total wankers. I watch them play football, not invite them to tea, or go out for a drink with them. From the few people I've spoken to at the club Anton Rodgers is the nicest player you could meet. I'd rather watch Nile Ranger play football....

It's All Good..............
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 12:13:52 »

To be honest I really couldn't give a fuck if players are 'nice' or total wankers. I watch them play football, not invite them to tea, or go out for a drink with them. From the few people I've spoken to at the club Anton Rodgers is the nicest player you could meet. I'd rather watch Nile Ranger play football....

I seem to recall reading somewhere that if you got Ranger on his own away from 'friends' he was one of the nicest and politest footballers they had ever interviewed?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 12:21:44 »

I seem to recall reading somewhere that if you got Ranger on his own away from 'friends' he was one of the nicest and politest footballers they had ever interviewed?
Yes but that was the senior reporter from "Total Wanker Monthly"...
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 12:24:07 »

Wasn't Ranger away from his 'friends' when he beat his girlfriend?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
DRS

« Reply #281 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 12:39:17 »

Wasn't Ranger away from his 'friends' when he beat his girlfriend?
He slapped his sister. Agree total cunt but goes to show how truth can be twisted easily enough on the internet
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 12:45:13 »

Just had an interesting chat with someone supposedly ITK.

Expect Kasim and Rodgers to play tonight as neither were injured Saturday - didn't want to play for Cooper. There had been general unrest in the squad.

Now, I'm only relaying what I've been told - don't shoot the messenger. Make of it what you will.
My understanding is that Yasser had a MRI scan yesterday on his injury - or non-injury!  Obika is having injections in the hope he may be fit enough to play.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 12:56:33 »

He slapped his sister. Agree total cunt but goes to show how truth can be twisted easily enough on the internet

I didn't know it was his sister - I lost interest in him and his antics by that point - but it was more than a slap so yes I agree with your last point.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 12:57:31 »

Yes but that was the senior reporter from "Total Wanker Monthly"...

Possibly so... I wish I remember where it was written as it really caught my eye at the time as it seemed to contradict everything else.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 71   Go Up
Print
Jump to: