Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: hampton & richmond  (Read 8718 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 06:29:53 »

I'm never going to live that down! Yes she'll be going to quite a few this year, I've just got to work on her to go to the cricket now!
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 15:41:38 »

Sutton,

Good to hear that your daughter wants to watch the Town.With regards to cricket,if she gets used
to watching some local club cricket,then a trip to watch Surrey at Whitgift College would be easy
for you and i'm sure it's more child friendly and a better environment for her, than at the Oval.
Big bouncy castle and she'll be hooked!

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 15:58:25 »

Thanks I'll do that Whitgift is only 2 or 3 miles from me.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 17:02:26 »

Next summer,if you want to take your daughter to the most picturesque ground in the country
and to have a great day out,take her to Arundel.

It's just by the castle and on the other side,views over the Sussex downs.Very child friendly.
Sussex played Hampshire there last week,well worth a visit and one for the diary,i'd suggest.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Sussex

« Reply #94 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 17:21:48 »

Next summer,if you want to take your daughter to the most picturesque ground in the country
and to have a great day out,take her to Arundel.

It's just by the castle and on the other side,views over the Sussex downs.Very child friendly.
Sussex played Hampshire there last week,well worth a visit and one for the diary,i'd suggest.

And if you take a wander past the castle up to the lake you can get an ice cream at the cafe and buy food to feed the ducks.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Friday, July 25, 2008, 00:04:20 »

i was at arundel last week, its now me and my dads definate summer date in the diary, 5 days of sunshine and two victories. you cant beat sussex at arundel castle.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Friday, July 25, 2008, 16:10:43 »

I've been to Fontwell races before which I believe is quite close to Arundel.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 13:09:30 »

I've been to Fontwell races before which I believe is quite close to Arundel.

Fontwell is often regarded as "The jewel of West Sussex" lovely small racecourse.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: