Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 80859 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 08:48:28 »

Welcome back my thai friend Smiley
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 09:05:32 »

What a return post Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 09:12:56 »

Top bombing! Cheesy
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 09:54:21 »

I like that idea. Tisdale has done a very good job at Exeter.

We've had our chances to poach Tisdale in the past, and if we can somehow stay up we may just get one more, but I really don't think he'd come here right now. Given that Exeter are one of the teams we're in the mire with, I think that a) he might prefer to keep them up than us, and b) should he fail to do so, taking Exeter back down looks 'less bad' on the CV than taking Swindon down.

The problem with sacking Wilson now, I fear, is that only a desperate manager would take the job. And then we're stuck with him. People have already mentioned Martin Allen, for fuck's sake. For that reason, I think I'll stick with what we've got and pray...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #634 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 10:09:46 »

What the fuck is that?

I mean really, why bother at all. If you don't have a reply then why not just leave it, instead of spouting inane childish crap like that. Why bother to confirm to everybody that you're a fucking Muppet? Why not just keep it quiet and have everybody just thinking you might be a fucking tool instead.

Question:

If you were to come out with such an idiotic fucking response in the pub, what do you think the most likely reaction would be?:

A) All of your chums pat you on the back and buy your rounds all night because they adore your masterful wit and sublime repartee

or

B) Everybody spits in your beer and shoves their fingers in your eye before telling you to get the fuck out, because you are a fucking tool who is best kept away from society for your own good?

Fuck me, the internet really draws out the imbeciles. And don't try some smart-arse reply because you are clearly incapable of it.

Fucking Muppet.

Welcome back oh font of all happiness! Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 10:20:33 »

i bet that felt good Bangkok.been brewing a while i think.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 10:47:48 »

I don't think it would take a desperate manager, I think we are still an attractive club seen with ambition and a good squad, just in a bad place at the moment.

Not sure though there are many managers out there that we could poach, I think when Tisdale leaves Exeter it is for a championship club as his stock is quite high as he's done a good job for them
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 12:01:58 »

I know exactly where Arriba is coming from RE the replacement manager but I do think that Gary Johnson would offer us a new approach tactically now.

I also understand about Martin Allen coming in and changing things but there is obviously something about him that clubs don't like and Chairmen dont enjoy working with after his Leciester and Cheltenham debacle.

So if Danny is replaced I would like to see Gary Johnson come in and do the job but please not Martin Allen.

You and I seem to think along the same lines, jj as I agree with this and many of your other posts.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Peter Venkman

« Reply #638 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 12:10:02 »

You and I seem to think along the same lines, jj as I agree with this and many of your other posts.

I recon we are a couple of old gits Cheesy

[url width=350 height=228]http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/c/c8/Statlerandwaldorf.JPG[/url]

Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 12:18:30 »

I recon we are a couple of old gits Cheesy

[url width=350 height=228]http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/c/c8/Statlerandwaldorf.JPG[/url]

Which one are you?  Wink

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Peter Venkman

« Reply #640 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 12:25:04 »

Which one are you?  Wink

Both!

land_of_bo

« Reply #641 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 13:16:01 »

Pull a ladyboy again BR?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 13:23:41 »

Do you think we should tell BR about the new ignore button alternative?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 13:26:13 »

Do you think we should tell BR about the new ignore button alternative?
No, no, it's much more entertaining this way
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 14:34:39 »

I've worked it out. Danny Wilson is actually King Lear, a once great but flawed and waning power increasingly lost in his own delusional world. We're witnessing a tragedy, boys and girls. The post-match touchline at Brisbane Road was the blasted heath. This doesn't end well.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: