Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Sheffield United Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 92140 times)
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 09:45:08 »

Kasim was brilliant again last night. Did anyone else spot the massive Iraqi flag being waved in the first half?

The best Iraqi I've ever seen...
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 09:53:31 »

Kasim was brilliant again last night. Did anyone else spot the massive Iraqi flag being waved in the first half?

The best Iraqi I've ever seen...

One of the keys to our performance over the last 2 games is that Kasim seems back on it for the first time in a while. Great player to have when you play like we play.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 09:53:39 »

There were some 'special' people in the Arkells that couldn't be bothered to sit in their allocated seat, but decided to try and stand and the back of the stand or sit in other peoples seats.
The stewards should've thrown a couple out and threatened the rest unless they sat in their seats.

I was in U154 and there were seats vacant on either side on. Now, maybe I smelt at full time but was reasonable fresh at the start  Grin
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 10:04:05 »

I was in U154 and there were seats vacant on either side on. Now, maybe I smelt at full time but was reasonable fresh at the start  Grin

There was a spare seat next to me, but due to the fact it wasn't with his mate, he buggered off somewhere else.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 10:07:41 »

There was a spare seat next to me, but due to the fact it wasn't with his mate, he buggered off somewhere else.

Spare seats around us in the DRS as well.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 10:46:30 »

2 spare seats to the left of me, which was nice! Got to stretch out and relax whilst we breezed the game!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ahad

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 10:49:30 »

Swindon Town vs Sheffield 5-5 Highlights League One

http://sportyhighlights.com/swindon-town-vs-sheffield-5-5-highlights-league-one/
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 10:56:57 »

I think it will be days, if not weeks, before I'm ready to watch that again.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 11:13:15 »

I think Gladwin is quality going forward but check out his positioning defensively.  Culpable for three of their goals?  Hadn't noticed that when at the game.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 11:16:50 »

I think Gladwin is quality going forward but check out his positioning defensively.  Culpable for three of their goals?  Hadn't noticed that when at the game.

Certain he had the hump a bit when coops told him to keep left. He isnt a defender, hence we need to accomodate him centrally further up.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 11:18:38 »

Byrne was a strength and a weakness last night.

Yes, he helped set up at least three of our goals, but due to the fact he was caught up field, he probably cost us at least three as well as there was plenty of room on that side to run at our back three.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 11:21:03 »

Certain he had the hump a bit when coops told him to keep left. He isnt a defender, hence we need to accomodate him centrally further up.

Agree with that.  I'd almost like to see him as the 2nd striker - with a total free role and very minimal defending duties! 
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 11:22:48 »

Yes, he helped set up at least three of our goals, but due to the fact he was caught up field, he probably cost us at least three as well as there was plenty of room on that side to run at our back three.

I had the same thought. You could say that about 3 or 4 of our players in general though. Still I dont mind beating Preston 10-9.....
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 11:25:58 »

and his show boating lead to the second goal
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 11:26:07 »

Highlights are on Sky right now, if we can get Kasim, Byrne, Luongo, Gladwin and Smith at their best on the day we have every chance.  Really hope Toffolo can get fit in Thompson's absence, the thought of Branco at Wembley is not one I like to entertain at all, Gladwin also has to stay central and remain a goal threat.

Re. the game last night the real turning point was their own goal, without that bit of luck immediately after our third I think it may have been a little more comfortable.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: