Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AMANKWAAH DID SAY IT AND APOLOGISES!!!  (Read 12710 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:04:09 »

jfw's right too, the club never took any action against ady williams and jamie vincent when they were charged with assault (both found guilty if i recall?)

Unfair I think. Vincent was released pretty much immediately after (admittedly he may have been anyway, but only DW/AF will know that) and Williams left following the conclusion of the Court case.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:05:57 »

I wonder what sort of racial abuse and cyber-threats are going down on the millwall forum now its all 100% confirmed?

Do I want to look? I sort of do. For the drama...
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:09:51 »

jfw's right too, the club never took any action against ady williams and jamie vincent when they were charged with assault (both found guilty if i recall?)

Aside from not renewing their contracts, no nothing at all. Somehow though, in the current market I think they would rather have been fined/reprimanded and given new contracts...

It happened, it's done, now get over it...  Any talk of sacking is ridiculous - it's handbags at 40 paces that been blown up into a Politcally Correct cage fight...  If the Boo Hoo Boys of Millwall want to carry on crying over it let them get on with it...

Spy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:10:58 »

Unfair I think. Vincent was released pretty much immediately after

Exactly. Yeah it was him I was remembered.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:12:45 »

I meant abuse from fans not what action was taken by the club anyway

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:12:58 »

Aside from not renewing their contracts, no nothing at all. Somehow though, in the current market I think they would rather have been fined/reprimanded and given new contracts...

true. perhaps it was unfair of me to say that considering i haven't got a clue what went on, only rumour posted on here.

the fact does remain that there's a convicted killer playing for notts county and nobody seems that bothered.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:15:27 »

I meant abuse from fans not what action was taken by the club anyway

As soon as he was found guilty he was out the door wasn't he? Wonder if there was even an adver story for people to leave angry comments on.

But yeah blatantly Vincent battering his girl was worse than what Amankwaah did and I'm glad he was kicked out.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:19:57 »

Anyone got that millwall forum thread link from earlier? I can't find it. They're blatently foaming at the mouth.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:20:19 »

As soon as he was found guilty he was out the door wasn't he? Wonder if there was even an adver story for people to leave angry comments on

There was, but they were sensible enough to disable comments for fear of libel (I wish they'd do that permanently). Does anyone know if Vincent was ever charged? Can't find anything on the internet post the arrest.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:20:24 »

i'm not saying what he said didn't cross the line but i'm glad we've got people who will give a bit of lip back without going to the 4/5 round a ref like cunty teams do.

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:21:49 »

Vincents missus was quite fit too iirc.

Amankwaah is a silly boy, but ho hum.

Screw Millwall.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:23:55 »

verbal abuse is part and parcel of football at every level.
amankwaa overstepped the mark by taking the piss out of cancer,and then denying it.but we all know player comments are bollocks as they tell people what they want to hear.
he's made himdself look a complete twat and that should be punishment enough.
my lad has been told he will be shanked by a player at academy level.footballers need to be thick skinned end of.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:25:26 »

http://www.independentmillwall.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94452

There's another thread about it and a couple extra posts on their original thread. They are saying if he plays he will get it in their end of season pitch invasion. I thought they would have worked themselves up a bit more really.

Tbh I doubt Wilson would play him given the circumstances, what do other people think?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:27:42 »

http://www.independentmillwall.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94452

There's another thread about it and a couple extra posts on their original thread. They are saying if he plays he will get it in their end of season pitch invasion. I thought they would have worked themselves up a bit more really.

Tbh I doubt Wilson would play him given the circumstances, what do other people think?

As i said earlier, fuck millwall.

As for saying he will 'get it' during the pitch invasion, thats genius that is!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, October 12, 2009, 16:28:16 »

i don't think a pitch invasion considering the magical scenes of upton park will be in order do you?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: