Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: january transfer window  (Read 10739 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 17:52:04 »

Danny Ward.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 19:05:56 »

SHOCK!!!

Latest Football Transfer Rumours About Charlie Austin: No Charlie Austin football rumours recorded since 24-Apr-2010.

http://www.footballtransferleague.co.uk/football_player.aspx?football_player=Charlie+Austin

That's more like it!!!

Where is us signing Ilčo Naumoski?
phelpsieboy

« Reply #47 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 10:00:51 »

Either Michael Nelson or Jens Berthel Askou from Norwich to partner Cuthbert, and a decent striker, might be able to get Roy O'Donovan on loan from coventry, hit 9 in 15 for Hartlepool on loan last year
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 12:43:19 »

Says in the paper here that we've agreed a 150k fee with Portsmouth for Richie. I haven't been on the net for a few days is that correct?
glos_robin

« Reply #49 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 12:48:05 »

Says in the paper here that we've agreed a 150k fee with Portsmouth for Richie. I haven't been on the net for a few days is that correct?
Not sure but I'd be a little scepticle as I don't think he's worth £150k and the money would definitely be better spent on a striker or central defender
jb

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 12:49:54 »

Not sure but I'd be a little scepticle as I don't think he's worth £150k and the money would definitely be better spent on a striker or central defender

Disagree. He offers the creativity we need.
glos_robin

« Reply #51 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 12:53:11 »

Disagree. He offers the creativity we need.
He's hit and miss like most of the players this season, we blew a large chunk of our budget on Ferry and Caddis in the summer to the detriment of other positions, we can't afford to do the same in Jan.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 12:57:14 »

He's hit and miss like most of the players this season, we blew a large chunk of our budget on Ferry and Caddis in the summer to the detriment of other positions, we can't afford to do the same in Jan.

Very hit and miss. Can literally look to be two different players depending on the week you watch him. He does however, have that bit of quality about him. Max for him though would be 50k.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 13:59:18 »

Every player has been hit and miss. It's because the team had in general. Doesn't mean to say we shouldn't sign Ritchie. He's been very good for us on a few occasions and on the others he's been solid enough without being rubbish. So you think we should save 150k and play Alan O'Brien on the left instead?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #54 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 14:06:48 »

What if we're getting a striker and central defender also
glos_robin

« Reply #55 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 14:09:15 »

Every player has been hit and miss. It's because the team had in general. Doesn't mean to say we shouldn't sign Ritchie. He's been very good for us on a few occasions and on the others he's been solid enough without being rubbish. So you think we should save 150k and play Alan O'Brien on the left instead?
No I'm saying £150k is alot when we have more pressing issues, £50k yes thats good business but £150k in my opinion is way over the odds. We're not going to spend much this January so to use £150k of it on a left winger would be a bit of a waste, I'd rather it went towards a half decent centre back or striker.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 14:30:26 »

No I'm saying £150k is alot when we have more pressing issues, £50k yes thats good business but £150k in my opinion is way over the odds. We're not going to spend much this January so to use £150k of it on a left winger would be a bit of a waste, I'd rather it went towards a half decent centre back or striker.

We're after strikers already as well. We all know Fitton's policy is to spend on youth so we won't be spending anything for an experienced CB.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 14:40:13 »

but even of its true I bet its a fee rising to 150k based on appearances, etc.
Spencer_White

« Reply #58 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 14:59:10 »

Although I think £150k for him is a little steep, and his performances have been a bit hit and miss, I do think Ritchie could settle down and become a more valuable player. Wilson likes playing formations in which wingers thrive. What fee would Portsmouth have been looking for 6 months ago? £400k?

Sometimes when players sign after a loan spell they take it easy for the first few months as a full time player. We can't afford him to do that this season. We need him to bring some excitement to the home fans.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 19:18:26 »

He plays to deep for us to hurt teams.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: