Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: january transfer window  (Read 10716 times)
stfcinbmth

« Reply #60 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 19:18:53 »

Disagree. He offers the creativity we need.

Depends on wether we still have the certain someone to turn the creativity into the back of the net
jb

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 19:23:08 »

Depends on wether we still have the certain someone to turn the creativity into the back of the net

Not really, still need creativity even if he goes.

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 19:26:28 »

£150,000 is bit much for a surplus player at his current club.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 19:30:37 »

Bloody hell people moan when we don't spend yet when we do it's too much. Makes me laugh.

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 19:35:34 »

i aint moaning.(if that was aimed at me)
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 19:59:01 »

i think we'd be mental not to try and sign ritchie, especially if the next best option for left wing is AOB or timlin

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 19:59:32 »

Bloody hell people moan when we don't spend yet when we do it's too much. Makes me laugh.

Thing is.....lets spend money on decent players...is he decent?...well that is what we are debating and for me the jury is still out...aint done a lot to convince me he will add a lot to what we have.

Lets hope i am purring after his performance tomorow..but i wont hold me breath Cheesy
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #67 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 20:18:58 »

Thing is.....lets spend money on decent players...is he decent?...well that is what we are debating and for me the jury is still out...aint done a lot to convince me he will add a lot to what we have.

Lets hope i am purring after his performance tomorow..but i wont hold me breath Cheesy
leefer you'll be purring. I have good vibes about tomorrow. I think we're going to rodger them tomorrow.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 20:24:49 »

leefer you'll be purring. I have good vibes about tomorrow. I think we're going to rodger them tomorrow.

Hope so...looking forward to it.
coxyboy

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 22:33:49 »

i think we'd be mental not to try and sign ritchie, especially if the next best option for left wing is AOB or timlin

I think that if we can't keep Richie we should try Sheehan on left wing - Sheehan and Rose are two of our best players yet it's fustrating because they play in the same position.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 10:13:17 »

Rose is not one of our best players. Get a grip

Things get better but they never get good
Bromers_1

« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 11:46:01 »

Marc Pugh anyone? Very good left/right midfielder for Bournemouth who pops up with 1 or 2 goals?... Being at Uni in bournemouth ive seen them a couple of times (and BTW, i have been impressed with them) and Pugh is easily the best winger ive seen in this league so far, bar maybe Boyd... worth a punt?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 11:50:11 »

Well he's better than O'Brien or Timlin so it's a no brainer for me. Can't believe some people are actually concerned we are trying to sign someone better than what we have. Just my opinion of course though. But we have nothing else at LM.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 12:49:33 »

Marc Pugh anyone? Very good left/right midfielder for Bournemouth who pops up with 1 or 2 goals?... Being at Uni in bournemouth ive seen them a couple of times (and BTW, i have been impressed with them) and Pugh is easily the best winger ive seen in this league so far, bar maybe Boyd... worth a punt?

Been linked with West Ham and plenty of championship teams with figures of 500k plus being bounded around, doubt we'd have a chance, plus I doubt he'd wanna leave promotion chasing Bournemouth for us at the moment unless we can put a run together
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 13:29:21 »

[/quote]
Well he's better than O'Brien or Timlin so it's a no brainer for me. Can't believe some people are actually concerned we are trying to sign someone better than what we have. Just my opinion of course though. But we have nothing else at LM.

You think he is better than we have...i dont.
If he was free then maybe it would be a no brainer....yesterdays performance was testament to my views...i honestly forgot he was playing in the first half.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: