Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Inquest  (Read 51378 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 17:52:52 »

Quote from: PetsWinPrizes
coupled with fact he's willing to put up with Powers unusually hands on approach

ah well you see that's the reason the rumours said wanted out.

originally I dismissed it as ridiculous, but
someone in the media said that there may have been some legs in interest in the Pompey job rumour , but he was never interviewed for it. Plus the  Harry Agombar start has had me wondering for a bit.

time will tell
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 18:30:50 »

To the fella in the stupid flat cap who barked at my mates to sit down.. Yes I could see you had children with you (after it was pointed out) however the people in front of us were stood up so we couldn't see either, we did sit but may I point out that manners go a long way and a simple 'please' and non aggressive/confrontational tone would have been better received. To then use four letter expletives and get in one of our faces well and truly encroaching personal space in front of your children is quite frankly embarrassing, especially considering none of our group felt the need to swear back or even push you away. A shame you declined the halftime invite to discuss things further. As for what I can only assume were your parents.. They too as grandparents should be deeply ashamed for the way they were swearing and behaving.

Must have been a muppets day out, sadly Wembley appears to have brought out so many of them.
The prat 3 rows back using the C word despite being surrounded by decent people with kids.
Then he took great delight in shouting Smith you useless C, to which I turned back calmly and said mate that's Gladwin. Showed him up to what he was a complete fuckwit.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 18:36:42 »

Bloke next to me came in late started shouting constantly, shouted get up you cunt at Nathan when he was on the floor and the stretcher was coming on for him.  I pointed out to him that he was having a recurrence of his hamstring and that was him out for the game.  He said.  'oh' and shut up for a minute.

He missed most of the actual football by going out for drinks and standing with his mate on the phone shouting 'no no were over here, look were waving etc etc'  He then left with 15 minutes to go.  I applauded him at this point.

I estimate he saw 30 minutes of the game and called 9 players useless cunts.  Which may be factually accurate on the day, but it doesn't really help.

Great day all round.

Never knowingly overstated.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 18:39:01 »

Friendlies at the CG could be Villa, Chelsea and Liverpool.
Some early money in the coffers if that comes off.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 18:43:07 »

The rumour mill. Perhaps from legit sources, perhaps not, although Sam seems reluctant to rubbish it on twitter. It seems to have some legs.

It wouldn't surprise me, just not heard it. His stock will be high despite yesterday, so if he is unhappy now would be a good time to go. Of course, his experience at Posh suggests the grass is not always greener.
Flashheart

« Reply #140 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 18:47:24 »

Sam Morshead
‏@SamMorshead_
If today's phone calls are anything to go by, there's not going to be much sleep for local media from now to next season. #revolvingdoor

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 18:48:27 »

Brace yourselves, everyone.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 18:49:37 »

we knew that though. one thing stfc isn't is dull. not always a good thing.
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 18:51:14 »

Brace yourselves, everyone.

Great  Head Hurts
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 18:52:39 »

we knew that though. one thing stfc isn't is dull. not always a good thing.

I'm off to the cricket thread........
CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 18:57:38 »

Going to be a long summer... although, when isn't it?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 18:59:39 »

The only positive here is that I was told by someone who I think probably does know what he's on about that Gladwin had been 'tapped up' by Bristol City.

Tap away, my lovelies.  Don't think it's going to come to much.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 19:00:55 »

I think my credit card may have been cloned at Wembley yesterday as well. Top day out!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 19:19:17 »

I think my credit card may have been cloned at Wembley yesterday as well. Top day out!

Really? Oh my gosh poor you! I'm glad I only took some cash.
I really hate reading on here about fans fighting each other and being rude and telling people they arnt real fans if they don't sing etc. Big occasions really seem to bring out he worst in some and there really area few knuckle draggers that support town.

We stormed out early! Judge me all you want! We'd left my 4 & a half month old for the first time which was a difficult decision anyway and it just made me cross. As I left I saw a family from my school - their eldest boy is in year 4 and he was absolutely inconsolable about how the game had gone. It really upset me  Crying
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 19:32:48 »

I think Power needs to show some ambition next season especially if we are going to be making a few million from player sales, if no ambition is shown i can see season tickets sales and crowds being very low for 2016/2017.

Change of tactics and different type of players needed. I think we need 4 or 5 experienced players, Preston had 5 or 6 i think.

We also need more physical players as we looked shit scared yesterday from the off in my opinion and we were just bullied throughout i think.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: