Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Inquest  (Read 50847 times)
Red and Proud

Ignore
« on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 18:58:45 »

Ok. The players or Tactics?
Uncletrunx

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:04:06 »

The other team. They were better than us by a mile, knew exactly how to attack out weak spots and exactly how to defend against us.

Well done to them. I just hope we can keep enough of this team together to have another go at promotion next year.

I hope we don't have the opposite backlash.

"Absolute Calamity!"
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:04:43 »

It was no different to what we've seen all season. Not good enough in the final third at both ends of the pitch. And Nathan should never have started. Had a feeling he would and that he would get caught out. Would have loved to have been proved wrong....

The recruitment policy of getting in promising young lads has clearly born fruit up to a point but I would love to see us get a couple of old heads (just a couple mind) in the summer. One in midfield and one at the back.
mourneman

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:05:04 »

It was just men against boys our lad's just had no answer to them
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:07:45 »

The other team. They were better than us by a mile, knew exactly how to attack out weak spots and exactly how to defend against us.

Well done to them. I just hope we can keep enough of this team together to have another go at promotion next year.

I hope we don't have the opposite backlash.
That's also true of course.

This season, there have been four teams who were better by some distance than the rest. Fortunately, we were one of those teams. Unfortunately, we were the fourth best of those teams.

The best three teams have gone up, no doubt.

Does that make me feel any less pissed off? Absolutely not...
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:11:35 »

I thought we were the better team in the first half. Preston had 3 chances and scored all three. Just woeful we cannot defend long hoof balls. Fair play to Preston though they exploited our weaknesses and thus deserved to win.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:33:06 »

Starting an injured player who lets his man score is a joke. 3 at the back is the biggest lesson though. This has to end! Forwards were abysmal(Smith is a cart horse) All the fears and frailties were realised.
For those who went,we never noticed you. Wasted your time and money.
Autos or nothing thank you very much. Won't take 15k if it is the same next season

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:34:29 »

I thought we were the better team in the first half. Preston had 3 chances and scored all three. Just woeful we cannot defend long hoof balls. Fair play to Preston though they exploited our weaknesses and thus deserved to win.
watch the game again when you've sobered up. Possession with no creativity means nothing. We were utter shit.
 They were better in every department.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:37:21 »

I thought we were the better team in the first half.

That's made me smile, thanks.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:39:38 »

Very difficult to look at any performance with any ounce of positivity. I wasn't sober, but I'd be surprised if anyone who was would disagree.
DMR

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:45:41 »

Smith, Toffolo and the back 3 were genuinely laughably bad. Didn't take much else in.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:47:03 »

Beckford + inability to defend.
Men v boys
Plus who ever call it was to play Thompson needs shhoting. Amateurish.
scott

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:52:33 »

Wow, I didn't think we'd win 2day but that was embarrassing,fair play to them, got a good looking side
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:55:34 »

Toffolo has had an awful second half of the season, shouldn't have come back into the team today. For a man with experience Ricketts has been woefully bad and today got caught out all through the game.
Out of that team who's likely to be here next season from that team? Smith & Obika, N Thompson plus Branco and Belford? Will imagine Luongo, Byrne, Kasim et el already have there agents fishing for moves!
This summer will be a bigger rebuilding job than either of the last 2 seasons and who knows how it will go....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 19:59:09 »

back 3 is only OK if the midfield protect and dominate possession. they haven't done that for ages.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: