Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OXFORD v POLICE  (Read 15143 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 12:59:37 »

Id rather talk to a Man U/Chelsea fan if they were a proper fan who went to away games.
Dave

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 12:59:50 »

The 2nd poster is a fucking mong for stating that Hardon Wick is NEAR Swindon.  With that level of intelligence they deserve to have the shit kicked out of them by the police.

How charmingly parochial (who outside of Swindon gives a feck whether it's part of or just near Swindon?), not to mention ironic (it's HaYdon Wick (you fucking mong?)).

For the record, I know the first two posters personally. "Ricky Otto" was one of many Ox fans who suffered massively over the top policing last season and isn't prepared to curl up and take it anymore. Gramps is an equally intelligent guy who is in no way a trouble maker.

The thread, as has been correctly identified by most on here, was a response to the illegal activity carried out by TVP at home to Northampton last year. More details available if you want them.  Yes
Dave

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 13:04:24 »

But it's largely keyboard warriors talking their usual shite.  We've got a few on here but there's either not as many or they're not as vocal.

You're probably right. There is NO WAY that anyone actually planning violence would be doing it on a public forum that we know is regularly watched by TVP.

There is another thread on that forum suggesting Ox fans stay Saturday night and take over a Swindon Travelodge. Now that's either plain stupid, or a not very convincing diversionary tactic of some sort.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 13:32:23 »

Pox or not, the fans have a point...

Dont tar all football fans with the same brush and likewise for the Plod.

There are total wankers on both side of the fence.

I love the Police Dog displays at village fetes when they chase a bloke in a field and pull him down....totally different to the ones i have seen in action. Bite everyone!

Clems Army!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 13:33:40 »

Id rather talk to a Man U/Chelsea fan if they were a proper fan who went to away games.

Personally I wouldn't want to talk to any of them for long.....I've only ever met one O*ford fan, and he was a complete twat.

Spence is right....scum have brought this on themselves, with their neanderthal support in this day and age. I'd imagine the club itself has encouraged TVP to clamp down, as these goons will just drive away decent supporters.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 13:38:00 »

The bottom line is that in a game like the Scum the fans will try to get to each other and the Police will try and stop them. if it does kick off then the Police will arrest people on the periphery hoping that by the time they have to do some proper work it will have died down. Its always been like this. Its nothing new. Rightly or wrongly its what happens.

As for dogs and horses when we beat the Scummers in the smokebomb game they tried a new tactic. The Scummers came steaming down Shrivvy Road, Town were mobbed up on the Magic and the police drove cars into the mobs. It worked a treat. Never seeen that before or since.
Dave

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 13:59:33 »

Personally I wouldn't want to talk to any of them for long.....I've only ever met one O*ford fan, and he was a complete twat.

Spence is right....scum have brought this on themselves, with their neanderthal support in this day and age. I'd imagine the club itself has encouraged TVP to clamp down, as these goons will just drive away decent supporters.

Cheesy So on the basis of meeting ONE (that's one, friends) Oxford fan, uncle Reg is prepared to extend his dislike to every single one of them. What's that about "neanderthals" Reg? I'd talk to any Swindon fan who wasn't intending to hit me, but then I'm normal.

Reg & Spence - the pair heckling from the balcony in the Muppet Show?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 14:44:55 »

Cheesy So on the basis of meeting ONE (that's one, friends) Oxford fan, uncle Reg is prepared to extend his dislike to every single one of them. What's that about "neanderthals" Reg? I'd talk to any Swindon fan who wasn't intending to hit me, but then I'm normal.

Reg & Spence - the pair heckling from the balcony in the Muppet Show?

I want to be Beaker!

Clems Army!
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 14:45:29 »

How do you know you're normal? It's not for you to say, freak.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 14:46:02 »

That Oxford forum seems completely un interested in the fact that they support a football club.  It's like reading some sort of WWE forum or watching Danny Dyer.  I think having read a fair few threads I can see why some would give the one around policing little credence, and yes, I know we have our own fair share, but the concentration seems much lower here.
Dave

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 14:48:49 »

That Oxford forum seems completely un interested in the fact that they support a football club.  It's like reading some sort of WWE forum or watching Danny Dyer.  I think having read a fair few threads I can see why some would give the one around policing little credence, and yes, I know we have our own fair share, but the concentration seems much lower here.

"Yellows" is the replacement forum for "thisisunited", with mostly the same posters. If you want a comparison, look at the "thisisswindontown" forum. With some notable exceptions, this forum is clearly for the more thoughtful, less excitable Swindon fan.
Dave

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 14:49:47 »

How do you know you're normal? It's not for you to say, freak.

I'm just like everyone else in the remedial centre where I live, QED I am "normal".
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 14:52:21 »

RE: thisis     

Aha, that explains a lot.  We could arrange for them all to meet up at that concrete place on the A420 and cement them all in together, then they'll be as hard as they prattle on about....hard, get it....I'll get my coat.  Fucking Neville, who ever let Mr Puntastic on here to bring our IQ's down so low...love you Nev.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 14:58:32 »

"Yellows" is the replacement forum for "thisisunited", with mostly the same posters. If you want a comparison, look at the "thisisswindontown" forum. With some notable exceptions, this forum is clearly for the more thoughtful, less excitable Swindon fan.

Are there any forums for "thoughtful less excitable"" Oxford fans? I've not found one yet.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Dave

« Reply #44 on: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 15:07:30 »

Are there any forums for "thoughtful less excitable"" Oxford fans? I've not found one yet.

There's "Rageonline" (Google it). Very low traffic though.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: