Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mark Clattenburg  (Read 13178 times)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 14:19:29 »

Chelsea's fans aren't helping their cause much: Police are asking fans to identify a Chelsea fan who appeared to be making monkey gestures at Danny Welbeck at last nights game. The picture is in a link on the bbcfootball site. I didn't know until now that Chelsea are accusing Clattenburg of saying " shut it monkey " to Mikel.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 14:23:09 »

I would be very suprised if he was found guilty of saying those words

Things get better but they never get good
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 14:30:43 »

[url width=380 height=237]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02385/chelsea-banner-3_2385555d.jpg[/url]
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 14:33:37 »

[url width=380 height=237]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02385/chelsea-banner-3_2385555d.jpg[/url]
The Serbs will probably want us to get our own house in order before pointing fingers !
Flashheart

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 14:46:02 »

The Serbs will probably want us to get our own house in order before pointing fingers !

Well the serbs can fuck right off.

At least the English FA does try to stop it instead of denying it happens.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 15:03:23 »

Yeah, bloody Serbs. Someone should round them all up and gas them or something.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 15:17:07 »

Apparently it's all the Daily Mail's fault

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/21909-what-is-it-with-the-daily-mail/

One wonders if Chelsea have ever heard of a device called a mirror?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 20:39:10 »

I would love to get a scaffold pole and smack it square on straight into that twats features(Chelsea fan)

What a fucking knob.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 20:42:08 »

I would love to get a scaffold pole and smack it square on straight into that twats features(Chelsea fan)

What a fucking knob.
Bet he kept his head down today, walking the streets of London wouldn't be his best move right now. ( if that's where he's from )
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, November 2, 2012, 12:23:57 »

Ralph McTell?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 00:10:05 »

I see they arrested the Chelsea fan in connection with the Monkey gestures. Gavin Kirkham 28 was released on bail until later in November. The report also states Clattenburg Will not officiate in any games this weekend and that he denies any wrong doing and The two assistants and the forth official will not be backing Chelsea's claims. The Met police are also Investigating allegations After a complaint from a source from outside of the game.

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 12:00:27 »

If the reports that Clattenburg said "i don't give a monkey's" were enough for chelsea to make a complaint,i think that say's more about them than anything. He'll be found to have done nowt wrong and they will come out smelling more shitty than they already do
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 12:08:16 »

If the reports that Clattenburg said "i don't give a monkey's" were enough for chelsea to make a complaint,i think that say's more about them than anything. He'll be found to have done nowt wrong and they will come out smelling more shitty than they already do
How much more desperate can Chelsea get, truly pathetic clutching at straws.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 12:09:02 »

yup, pretty much.
Like arriba said, Clattenbury said something along the lines of "I dont give a monkeys what you think" and then one of Chelsea brazilians players basicly told Mikel that he just called him a monkey.

...Alegedly.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 12:15:15 »

yup, pretty much.
Like arriba said, Clattenbury said something along the lines of "I dont give a monkeys what you think" and then one of Chelsea brazilians players basicly told Mikel that he just called him a monkey.

...Alegedly.

I almost want this to be true now - and then watch Chelsea's credibility slide into the swamp.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: