Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley forum comments from Swindon supporters ...  (Read 20177 times)

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:05:06 »

chalkies shorts summed them up well the other day.one on one, most of em would be fuck all
4th time lucky

« Reply #106 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:07:18 »

Usually i tend to side with my own teams supporters but you have made 4 posts all about Millwall fans and you are saying no one cares about them.You do
                                 point taken No
4th time lucky

« Reply #107 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:22:57 »

Listen to yourself. I am 52 and been following Millwall home and away all my life, We aint bothered where we go never have been. A lot of you would,nt be happy unless you could come home and make up silly exagerated storys, Stay in division 3 where you belong with your foam hands

ok then this is not 4th time lucky, im from london, not millwall area thank god, and listen and listen really carfully as i only say this once ok, if your little brain can take this, you are now in championship, you are now up against some big boys off and on the pitch, be prepared for some lessons, and lets hope you learn from them, you may not care where you go to but let me assure you on this when you get to the likes of sheff u, bristol city, cardiff, you will all be taught a lesson that hopefully you will all learn from, and then next season we will await your return, now get off this SWINDON site as its called SWINDON site for a reason, and is not for thick pricks like yourself, so goodbye, and fuck off.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:40:15 »

every club has a minority of people who want to go looking for and/or cause aggro. they're not the same set of people who drink all day, have a sing song and act a bit obnoxious.

the difference with millwall is they have a reputation. rightly or wrongly i don't know, i've not been around long enough. as far as i can tell millwall think anyone is fair game.

from my experience on saturday, the only "abuse" directed at me was from a few town fans outside wembley.
4th time lucky

« Reply #109 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:43:34 »

every club has a minority of people who want to go looking for and/or cause aggro. they're not the same set of people who drink all day, have a sing song and act a bit obnoxious.

the difference with millwall is they have a reputation. rightly or wrongly i don't know, i've not been around long enough. as far as i can tell millwall think anyone is fair game.

from my experience on saturday, the only "abuse" directed at me was from a few town fans outside wembley.

and all this is coming from a person whos picture is of a chelsea player, !!!!!!!!!!! emmm right go away little boy,
Panda Paws

« Reply #110 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:45:08 »

and all this is coming from a person whos picture is of a chelsea player, !!!!!!!!!!! emmm right go away little boy,

What on earth are you on about?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:45:19 »

A Chelsea player? Since when did Charlie Austin play for fucking Chelsea?!
4th time lucky

« Reply #112 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:45:42 »

oops sorry i need glasses, this is not 4th time lucky sorry,

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:46:37 »

stupid cunt
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:47:31 »

oops sorry i need glasses, this is not 4th time lucky sorry,

What's your avatar anyway? I thought Millwall were the Lions?!

Hate to tell you this mate but thats a fucking panther! ha ha ha
the german herman

« Reply #115 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:47:39 »

Last season against Scunthorpe Liberties were taken. The one and only time i have been ashamed of some of our supporters, We are not all Thugs who attack innocent people, Most of us would be disgusted by that. To me it did,nt seem the same on Saturday. If some of you had a rough time, Of course it is not right
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:48:15 »

even if my avatar was of a giant alien cock, what was wrong with what i said?

joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:50:13 »

Is this person for real?! 
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #118 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:56:49 »

Last season against Scunthorpe Liberties were taken. The one and only time i have been ashamed of some of our supporters, We are not all Thugs who attack innocent people, Most of us would be disgusted by that. To me it did,nt seem the same on Saturday. If some of you had a rough time, Of course it is not right
I think its the targets of your fans cuntishness ( the young, the old, the infirm and the outnumbered ) that is the problem as well as the volume of cuntishness. As someone else said lads aint' going to give a shit. When Town fans gave it back your lot didn't take it very well. Your older fans really need to get a grip as your young lads coming thruogh are total aresewipes. On the positive side, one day they will be given a very painful lesson.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:57:55 »

Heh! heh!
I only just noticed this..

Chelsea Cool

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: