Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: hartlepool today.  (Read 7113 times)
santini

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, February 4, 2007, 21:19:04 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I'm sure santini will log on and tell me it was Ifil
Never logged off. Always watching.

You're 24 hours too late. Said this yesterday.
"He was marking him. In front of him and had hold of him!"

Do try to keep up old chap
Scot Munroe

« Reply #46 on: Sunday, February 4, 2007, 21:20:27 »

yeah Nicholas was supposed to be marking him. With Nicho shot did it the post or the bar.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, February 4, 2007, 21:21:48 »

Post i think, due to the way it spun across the goal.

Things get better but they never get good
Scot Munroe

« Reply #48 on: Sunday, February 4, 2007, 21:34:03 »

It was a cracking shot though. He has 2 great efforts on goal, right in front of Town End in successive games. He was unlucky on both.
santini

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, February 4, 2007, 22:13:59 »

Quote from: "SwindonUltra"
With Nicho shot did it the post or the bar.
Both, in the angle.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 00:36:04 »

if that had gone in santini would've emptied his loins for the first time in 35 years.

officially blacker than the night.
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 09:52:15 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
I tell you the shittest performance of the day..............

Our fans. Only 6800 and a crap atmosphere. Well dissapointed. And kids singing 'want our money back' in the Town End. Fuck off. Ive had it with that stand now, I doubt il be back in there this season.

On the pitch thought it was a typical tight shit game. Too defensive. We had 2 guilt edge chances to score and missed them both. They had one chance and scored, they won the game. Monky was their best player and proved his point to Sturrock (not that I think Sturrock was wrong to let him go). Il always stick up for Roberts, but he needs to score more from open play. Missing that 1 on 1 was criminal, and he does deserve to be dropped on saturday for that.

Best to just ignore football for a few days, forget it, and get on with Rochdale on saturday. Cmon You Reds.

Top post and 100% agree.  Also Herthab is right - forget it and move on, we had a bad day
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 10:01:17 »

Totally fucked off with the team at the moment, ok were still 2nd and doing ok but not enjoyed more than five games this year.  Glad to have next weekend off, might even watch bushey rangers or st albans

Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 11:46:11 »

It was a crap game and the fans were crap too, just a complete waste of time.  I think everyone bar Peacock and Ifil were below par.  
However, all teams have their off-days and as long as that's all it was I'm sure we'll put it behind us soon enough.

It was utterly dull though, I have to say.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 12:20:53 »

Roberts was shit....but he has been lately. He has missed so many one-on-ones this season, it is unbelievable. In fact, I cannot remember him scoring one of them.

He is NOT a striker. Even PS admitted as much on RS on Friday night, but he still plays him there anyway, and his body language says to be that he couldn't be bothered.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 16:51:30 »

I think it was a very close game, Not that dissapointed as we're still second and we played generally quite good but hartlepool looked incredibly strong. They're a big side, good defence and thats just the way it went.
People chanting monkhouse were foolish, but that sums our fans up. Like when they booed Paul ince. Whats the point ? Bloody grow up. (you get that everywhere though). Yes it pissed me off when he celebrated infront of the townend but it was to be expected and fair play to him because he had nothing but good words to say about us in the daily press today and said he think we'll definately go up.

Roberts had a poor game as I think everyone agrees but I won't slate him too much because he has had some brilliant games and has hit the back of the net on more than one occasion and we don't very often score more than 2 goals! He's getting a bit inconsistant though and I don't think thats a good sign.
But don't just slate him, he is not the only one capable of scoring. People expect him to score and when he does'nt they throw a hissy fit.

On a positive note, Nice to see brez back with a smile on his face!!
 Smiley

RED ARMY
santini

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 19:04:35 »

Quote from: "strooood"
if that had gone in santini would've emptied his loins for the first time in 35 years.
4th time cos I have 3 lads ... No, actually 5th cos the last time was when Nicho told me where he got the bra from in Asher's avatar!

Perfect irony!!

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 19:31:30 »

Pray tell Santini, where'd he get it?
sonic youth

« Reply #58 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 20:32:27 »

Oh lord.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: