Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: hartlepool today.  (Read 7146 times)
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 17:25:35 »

breakdown

first half an hour we should've turned pressure into goals (as with pboro first 30 mins)

second half we conceeded a shit corner and then a shit goal. then the panic button got pressed and we rushed all passes and nothing worked.

personal attacks

now c roberts didn't look like scoring or putting in a decent cross all day...yet was prefered right wing to shakes.
zaboob looked decent on the left...but dropped to left back and weston left wing. this to me was strange.
pook sadly cannot buy a decent passage of play (no i don't know where he could possibly buy one, perhaps another club or intensive sessions on the training pitch).

all in all pretty disappointed with today. we didn't look like scoring at all and i'm pretty confident the chucking strikers on does not equal scoring goals

Crying

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 17:29:18 »

Christian Roberts was a useless lazy waste of space today.

He better be dropped for his week.

His crossing was shit, the way he delayed everything did step overs and cut back was shit. One on one with the keeper and he didnt shoot. 20 yards out with 3 players round him and he does.

That was shocking. Pook isnt good enough and Timlin has been here too long because he now looks like a proper Swindon player, utter rubbish....couldnt pass at all today.

We looked less dangerous when Shakes went off  :shock:
Rich Pullen

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 17:29:24 »

Listening on the radio it didn't strike me that we were creating enough chances. Nico unlucky again not to score. Just one of those days. We must get over it.

I blame the good weather!
lebowski

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 17:29:25 »

we didn't take our chance(s) and they took theirs. simple as that.
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 17:31:03 »

The  twat of a ref didnt help.
lebowski

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 17:32:02 »

Quote from: "DV85"

His crossing was shit, the way he delayed everything did step overs and cut back was shit. One on one with the keeper and he didnt shoot. 20 yards out with 3 players round him and he does.

should have taken that one on one first time, instead of trying to round the 'keeper. and how many times did he come back on to his left foot, when jack smith was available and in acres of space? i was fully expecting him to get pulled, can't believe he lasted the full 90 minutes!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 17:32:46 »

ah agreed compo. he was particularly special.

the assistant that gave their striker offside when jerel headed it was just hilarious

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 17:33:11 »

Quote from: "lebowski"

should have taken that one on one first time, instead of trying to round the 'keeper. and how many times did he come back on to his left foot, when jack smith was available and in acres of space? i was fully expecting him to get pulled, can't believe he lasted the full 90 minutes!

which is exactly what i said Tuesday night and again today

Utter shite....drop him
DMR

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 17:38:00 »

That was shocking. Pook isnt good enough and Timlin has been here too long because he now looks like a proper Swindon player, utter rubbish....couldnt pass at all today.

We looked less dangerous when Shakes went off  :shock:

Agreed, Roberts, Pook and Timlin were appaling with Zaboub and Nicholas pushing them close- that's 5 players having poor games in one of our biggest matches so far. Pathetic display.
Spud

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 17:51:05 »

The only half decent player today (Shakes) was taken off.

How that waste of space Roberts stayed on the pitch is beyond me! oh i can pass it back to Smith to put a cross in but no i'll try and take 4 players on instead, what a Cunt.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 18:02:15 »

I wasn't there today, but from what I heard, would it be fair to say that Shakes, as per usual, used his pace well to get in the place at the right time, but then wasted it by hitting the front man?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 18:04:11 »

Quote from: "The Moonraker"
I wasn't there today, but from what I heard, would it be fair to say that Shakes, as per usual, used his pace well to get in the place at the right time, but then wasted it by hitting the front man?

No, Shakes actually put in some decent crosses.

Roberts was utter gash. Our midfield was completely useless.

Thought Williams had a good game. Shame we conceded from a set piece, AGAIN!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 18:04:33 »

he did put in one really good ball. but as per usual there was peacock in there marked by 3 and roberts er strolling about somewhere and no one from the midfield gambling. the rest wasn't that good but i felt he had the beating of fatty humphries

where as roberts did absolutely fuck all, despite being on the pitch for longer and getting the ball in better positions

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
lebowski

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 18:06:29 »

just imagine if roberts was anywhere near as good as he thinks he is...

corr, what a player he'd be.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, February 3, 2007, 18:20:17 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

How that waste of space Roberts stayed on the pitch is beyond me! oh i can pass it back to Smith to put a cross in but no i'll try and take 4 players on instead, what a Cunt.

He was awful today and his body language did not impressed with me. He was like a teapot with his hands on his hips. He tries to do on his own. He never played the simple ball to Smith, Roberts just wanted to do it his way.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: