Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: wanky chesterfield  (Read 13661 times)
kerry red

« Reply #30 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 10:17:29 »

I've tried to erase the Scouser's time at Swindon - God, I fucking hated that bloke.

He got chased out of a restaurant in Highworth one evening - or so I'm led to believe  Cheesy
Navyred stfc

« Reply #31 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 11:14:53 »

I use to work with someone from Barnsley and he told me that all the Yorkshire teams hated Sheffield Wednesday, not just United

Leeds are the most hated team in Yorkshire, biggest club, horrible fans etc etc, I work with a few Leeds, Wednesday, United fans. I have a good mate who supports Chesterfield, their arch rivals are Mansfield.

By the way Chesterfield to Wembley isn't as far away as people think, timewise there isn't much difference really, I've done that journey before and it's not bad atall, I'm not keying this in as a factor for their support which I feel is lower than it should be, my mate has these sentiments too.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 11:33:19 »

Only time I've been to their old ground was a 1-1 when we went down in 05/06. Wooden stand! They closed the terrace behind the goal because it was laden with ice.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 23:11:39 »

Good club, enjoyed the matches up there and the locals seem a good bunch, too.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Madrobin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 00:05:22 »

Leeds are the most hated team in Yorkshire, biggest club, horrible fans etc etc, I work with a few Leeds, Wednesday, United fans. I have a good mate who supports Chesterfield, their arch rivals are Mansfield.

By the way Chesterfield to Wembley isn't as far away as people think, timewise there isn't much difference really, I've done that journey before and it's not bad atall, I'm not keying this in as a factor for their support which I feel is lower than it should be, my mate has these sentiments too

Fair point, but Chesterfield's in Derbyshire...

Derbyshire Reds - On Tour
Navyred stfc

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 00:24:28 »

Fair point, but Chesterfield's in Derbyshire...

Yes I know it's in the East Midlands, just like Mansfield is in Nottinghamshire, I was referring to a point made about Sheffield Wednesday, thankyou though.
Madrobin

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 07:26:21 »

Yes I know it's in the East Midlands, just like Mansfield is in Nottinghamshire, I was referring to a point made about Sheffield Wednesday, thankyou though.

No problem.

Derbyshire Reds - On Tour
Ash Brake Red

In Paolo We Trust

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 10:59:18 »

I think that was 96 when we got a point at Saltergate to secure promotion. We then won the league at Blackpool I think?

Was actually the other way around...we got promoted after a 1-1 draw at Blackpool then won the Champioship at Chesterfield after a 3-1 victory...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 11:18:15 »

Was actually the other way around...we got promoted after a 1-1 draw at Blackpool then won the Champioship at Chesterfield after a 3-1 victory...

Ah ok. Thanks for clearing that up! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 13:54:10 »

By the way Chesterfield to Wembley isn't as far away as people think, timewise there isn't much difference really, I've done that journey before and it's not bad.

woolster

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 14:02:41 »

Quote from: Navyred stfc on Monday, March 12, 2012, 11:14:53
By the way Chesterfield to Wembley isn't as far away as people think, timewise there isn't much difference really, I've done that journey before and it's not bad
145 miles to wembley from chesterfeild
76 miles to wembley from swindon
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 14:04:22 by woolster » Logged
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 14:05:15 »

145 miles to wembley from chesterfeild
76 miles to wembley from swindon

Yea its only twice the distance, hardly any difference.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 14:07:24 »

Maybe it's quicker by boat?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 14:09:15 »

But Chesterfield to Wembley is down hill, isn't it ?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 17:22:50 »

I knew it!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: