Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Southampton Official Matchday Thread  (Read 28489 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 19:09:54 »

Sheehan was a migraine apparently. AOB was at the game, which if he had a virus is odd, as you would have thought he'd be sent home in case he passed it on.

A friend had arranged for my lad to meet Charlie Austin before the game and while we were waiting for him to arrive, AOB turned up.  In fact he was the first player to arrive and spoke to us for a few minutes, seemed fine and seems odd to arrive so early if he was unwell?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #286 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 19:12:05 »

Sort of my point iffy. Ferry did do that but going forward was a different story. Anyway its only a small issue we got 3 points and thats what matters.
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 21:33:02 by Don Rogers Shop » Logged
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 19:52:04 »

Videos Uploading..

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 20:09:03 »

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 20:42:49 »

A friend had arranged for my lad to meet Charlie Austin before the game and while we were waiting for him to arrive, AOB turned up.  In fact he was the first player to arrive and spoke to us for a few minutes, seemed fine and seems odd to arrive so early if he was unwell?

Guess he was ill in the week and is over it but hasn't trained, even when you are over it, having the flu or a virus leaves you weak for a bit.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 07:07:07 »

BBC Highlights show neither Davis' tackle or Hammond's drop kick, but do show plenty of Soton chances. Typical.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 07:32:25 »

BBC Highlights show neither Davis' tackle or Hammond's drop kick, but do show plenty of Soton chances. Typical.
absolutely pathetic, why bother even giving a token effort? i'd rather just use someone elses stfc world log on

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 08:46:36 »

I dont know why he was subbed, he was playing well.

He was knackered.  At one point just before the sub he was blowing out of his arse just before taking a corner in front of the townend.  Bear in mind he took a lot of corners as well, so spent a lot of time up and down the pitch on Saturday.  It was the right decision.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 09:10:53 »

Took my little girl on Saturday.

She enjoyed playing games on my Blackberry!

Game was a bit scrappy and we rode our luck a bit but got the win we needed to hopefully kick start us up the table.

As far as players are concerned...

Prutton tried harder but looked like a hinderance half the time.

Always like big Kev stoming up the line and Kennedy was great.

I also like the way we got stuck in when Saints went in hard.

The Keeper deserved a yellow card and the team a free kick for the challenge on Austin.  I will need to see a replay but IMO the defender cleared the ball meaning the keeper was therefore late and thus a freekick and booking.....I do honestly believe there was no intent to nail him but thats a keepers job as it is for a forward to clatter the keeper if he can.

The foul on Ball was terrible as the Official Website gallery clearly shows...a scissor tackle and a clear red card offence.

The Ref had no bollocks and allowed himself to be intimidated.

PS - Stick the fucking drum up yer Arse!

Clems Army!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 09:18:56 »

He was knackered.  At one point just before the sub he was blowing out of his arse just before taking a corner in front of the townend.  Bear in mind he took a lot of corners as well, so spent a lot of time up and down the pitch on Saturday.  It was the right decision.

Kennedy said he rolled his ankle on the radio after
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 09:26:56 »

So in conclusion... Subbing Kennedy was the correct decision.

Can someone pass this news onto DW?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 10:11:39 »

I think DW already knows, he made the sub!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 12:46:02 »

Was stood directly in front of the drummer. Embarrassing.

Would have told him to fuck off but he had his two kids with him. Had a word at half time and told him he was basically ruining all our chants, he seemed to shut up in the second half.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #298 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 12:51:32 »

Which strangely is when the townend seemed a bit quieter.
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 13:02:25 »

Lot of tension in the air on Saturday. You could tell that goal was a massive relief more than anything.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: