Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: White Kit  (Read 52375 times)
nochee

« Reply #255 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 07:33:24 »

Fitton out!!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 07:39:01 »

Come to think of it, it's probably just the FA scrimping by only having to have one set of ribbons for the trophy...
deltaincline

« Reply #257 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 07:44:09 »

Honestly - what a lot of bollocks !  There really has been some nonsense written on this over the last 17 pages !!

On a one off game at Wembley - and if the players are telling the management team they feel more confident in white - then who gives a fuck ?!?!?

We will still be red and White come August - whatever division we are in.....

Shall we take it one step further ?  Sorry - only players who feel more confident in Red shirts can sign for us Huh?

This is being made into such a mountain out of a molehill in my opinion.....

Dont talk out of your arse, SS. The political correctness bollocks about being grateful for getting to Wembley doesn't wash. We play in Red. Period.

Milwall aint changing their fucking kit, are they?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 07:58:04 »

Well, it doesn't look like there's any chance of the decision being reversed..

"My inbox has already been inundated with supporters having their say, but we are so busy with sorting out everything to do with Wembley that I cannot and will not reply."

On that basis, I've had my rant and will say no more...apart from to the apathetic bastards who think "Ooooh, it's all a big fuss about nothing/mountain out of a mole hill....blah blah blah"....bollocks to you. You will never, ever understand.

I can't wait for the first home game of next season when we turn out in all white, because the players don't like playing in that horrid red kit Roll Eyes
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #259 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 07:58:54 »

Herthab, Gazza

I can understand why you two don't really care. Neither of you are even going to Wembley so leave the discussion to those of us dedicated to actually bother turning up.

Fuck Off DV. I didnt see half these people make the trip to Carlisle on a Tuesday night where we lost 3-0 and were close to going fucking bust? If the fans you are sticking up for are so great then why the fuck do we get crowds of 8,000 or so???  Funny how 24,000 show up out of fucking nowhere.

Didnt see most of this lot at places like Mansfield, Accrington, Darlington, Scunthorpe, Histon, Peterborough etc. when the coach borke down on a Tuesday night, Boston... the list goes on and on.

I don't begrudge people going to Wembley at all but to say "shut up, we are better than you because we are going to Wembley" when most of the people going probably haven't shown an interest in STFC in many years when myself and Hertha among many others have spent thousands watching this club up and down the country, is a right fucking insult when you know damn well who the fans are that have been there when we have been complete and utter shit from the Andy King/Iffy era and before that.

« Last Edit: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:01:00 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 07:59:08 »

Slightly dissappointed but we if we win then it wont feel any less special if we are wearing white, blue, green, pink or chocolate brown.

I shall happily wear my white shirt next Saturday now.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:02:17 »

Haha, Dave caught a big one!! Reel 'im in VD...

Ps. Is that the Andy King era when we played good football and nearly got promoted to the Championship?
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:03:50 by LucienSanchez » Logged

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:02:54 »

Fuck Off DV. I didnt see half these people make the trip to Carlisle on a Tuesday night where we lost 3-0 and were close to going fucking bust? If the fans you are sticking up for are so great then why the fuck do we get crowds of 8,000 or so???  Funny how 24,000 show up out of fucking nowhere.

Didnt see most of this lot at places like Mansfield, Accrington, Darlington, Scunthorpe, Histon, Peterborough etc. when the coach borke down on a Tuesday night, Boston... the list goes on and on.

I don't begrudge people going to Wembley at all but to say "shut up, we are better than you because we are going to Wembley" when myself and Hertha has spent thousands watching this club up and down the country, is a right fucking insult when you know damn well who the fans are that have been there when we have been complete and utter shit from the Andy King/Iffy era and before that.

Think Dave was doing a bit of a  Fishing. to you and Herthab, Gary. And it worked in spectaular fashion Cool

Anywhoo, as I said, I've ranted, I've e-mailed Nick Watkins and it's clearly not going to change..so onwards and upwards.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:03:18 »

Oh do fuck off the pair of you with your patronising fucking posts !

Political correctness ?  I will never, ever understand ?

For fucks sake !

Halifax on a friday night - Darlington in the pissing rain - more shitholes than I care to remember...

More sad days and nights supporting them over 30 odd years....

I do fucking understand !

I also know we are RED....

But I can't get worked up about a kit colour for one game when it is the manager and players who have asked to play in white....

After all we have fucking been through - it just doesn't seem too important to me...

Wise men say........
Rich Pullen

« Reply #264 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:08:24 »

I'm over it now. I still believe it's a shame and it's not irrational to be disappointed.

But it's not something we should dwell on.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:08:53 »

Oh do fuck off the pair of you with your patronising fucking posts !

Political correctness ?  I will never, ever understand ?

For fucks sake !

Halifax on a friday night - Darlington in the pissing rain - more shitholes than I care to remember...

More sad days and nights supporting them over 30 odd years....

I do fucking understand !

I also know we are RED....

But I can't get worked up about a kit colour for one game when it is the manager and players who have asked to play in white....

After all we have fucking been through - it just doesn't seem too important to me...

THIS.

It's All Good..............
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:10:13 »

As long as we don't play in yellow and blue then I couldn't give a monkeys tbh. If the players want to wear white, because they're happier/feel more confident/superstitious whatever the reason, then let them get on with it.

It's a tad amusing that the only thing we have to whinge about - across 18 pages - at the end of a season is what colour Swindon will be wearing at Wembely. What a difference 2 years makes.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #267 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:12:02 »

Think Dave was doing a bit of a  Fishing. to you and Herthab, Gary. And it worked in spectaular fashion Cool

Anywhoo, as I said, I've ranted, I've e-mailed Nick Watkins and it's clearly not going to change..so onwards and upwards.

Oh I know he was fishing. I am sure people who can't make it, would if they could. I looked at flights back from Spain for the match £220.00 was the cheapest I could find and I dont have that kind of money knocking about and a match ticket on top now so over £300.00 plus my spending money for holiday etc having already shelled out £450.00 to go as well so... I'll find a bar wear my Town shirt with pride and cheer us on like many others will.

Using Dan's logic,  I look forward to seeing 24,500 season ticket holders next season (or is that 14,000 and a waiting list??) and a packed County Ground full of loyal Town fans as well as all our away allocations sold out because they are all such loyal supporters.!!

Administration, relegation, Bankruptcy, winding up orders, etc. etc. The board turn it all around and we get to Wembley and we STILL fucking complain about the colour shirt we are wearing. Jesus Wept!
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:16:40 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:13:32 »

I'm over it now. I still believe it's a shame and it's not irrational to be disappointed.

But it's not something we should dwell on.

Well done Rich. The voice of reason. I think it's fair to say that a LOT of people are pissed off and some are not bothered. Either reaction is fair enouth. There's no more to say really, certainly not by me. Are you going to pull a sicky then?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 08:15:42 »

Dave the fisherman. It wasn't even subtle.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: