Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Joey Barton.  (Read 2993 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 20:08:02 »

Hughes killed a man and fled the scene of an accident. Barton retaliated to verbal abuse while drunk. Barton deserves his punishment and he is a fool but to compare him to that selfish coward Hughes is, well, almost harsh.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 20:34:48 »

Hughes didnt mean to kill ...or did he injure that man he did though and rightly got his punishment....Barton Deliberatly put a cigar in a trainees eye and deliberatly kicked a man in the head after knocking his lights out first so not harsh Rich,its only luck that he hasnt killed a person yet....but i know the point your making.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 22:03:15 »

i still don't quite get this.

the fella was followed for ages by some little cunt saying god knows what.
so barton battered him.

seems almost fair enough to me.

officially blacker than the night.
JPC82

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 22:41:21 »

Quote from: "strooood"
i still don't quite get this.

the fella was followed for ages by some little cunt saying god knows what.
so barton battered him.

seems almost fair enough to me.

its not a isolated incident though bessie mate, but if that what u think fuck it,  ill agree with u, i think u are amazing xx
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 10:18:59 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
Quote from: "Don Rogers Shop"
Bollocks jcp he was left out the squad he was no where near his team mates that day.

SHOCK! DRS sticking up for all the nutters, the Bartons and Winehouses etc! they are old enough to know right from wrong
Cheesy  if someone gives you verbal for about half hour what would you end up doing?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 11:19:57 »

The guy is a total psycho. Smacking someone after 30 minutes abuse is probably a fair shout but once you've got the reputation then you've got to expect it. It may not be right but its a fact of life. He is always going to get it from now on. He either learns to deal with it or can expect intermittent periods in jail.
Even if you forgive this there are still other incidents that show he's a nutjob. Kicking your unconciuos team mate after sparking him out is completely out of order and I cannot understand how he wasn't given a further period in the slammer.

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 11:31:24 »

hardly an isolated incident was it?
the bloke has a screw lose.a farily decent prem player when he's focused
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: