Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trouble before the game  (Read 16078 times)
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 17:52:27 »

The police like to do all they can to not publicise these type of events. I for one think it needs to be publiscied how shocking the police were yesterday and what a bunch of pussies they are attacking a pub full of families in shirts!
Sussex

« Reply #106 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 17:53:21 »

Quote from: "millom red"
Has Bowden responded yet Fred? Just watched the htv evening news and there was no mention of any trouble. Perhaps someone should flag this up to Points West AND Htv news. I would, but i wasnt there so it needs someone who WAS there to do it.

I'm sure Chris K will bring it to their attention Millom.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 17:55:31 »

God forbid we get them in the playoffs.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 18:20:27 »

Quote from: "millom red"
Has Bowden responded yet Fred? Just watched the htv evening news and there was no mention of any trouble. Perhaps someone should flag this up to Points West AND Htv news. I would, but i wasnt there so it needs someone who WAS there to do it.

Yes he has Millom.

He was completely unaware of it and was genuinely very concerned.

Lets hope that it opens the boards eyes to the potential catastrophy they are dabbling with
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 18:33:51 »

I'm not saying our fans are angels because we know some of them are not, but from what I've heard about some of those bristol rovers is absolutely disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves. Another thing that pissed me off is the amount of gangs of kids that I've never even see at a swindon match before who went yesterday purely for a fight,when some other fans could'nt get tickets.Bloody part timers.

As far as the football is concerned, WE ARE GOING UP SATURDAY and that is that. I have all faith in paul sturrock and I really do think the lads will play their hearts out last game. We're good at home and we will be very fired up.
I think most of us knew we'd lost to rovers really, to be fair to them they are not a bad side at all. Swindon however looked highly un interested in the first half, the only real positive I could pick up on is the way they came out in the second half and played better and how fantastic Ifil was. Still was not really a good performance though. But once again I think we'll do it saturday and its going to be so sweet as I know we're all pretty disapointed that we could'nt just finish everything off yesterday. But thats football isnt it! Chin up people! Saturday will be great  Cheesy  we'll do it.

RED ARMY
flammableBen

« Reply #110 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 18:36:55 »

I've heard from my sauces that it was you starting all the trouble Sade. What do you have to say for your self?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 18:39:26 »

I have to say sorry. I sometimes just can't help myself. You should of seen it Nath,dv abd rich all had to hold me back I was like a raging lion.It was that bloody vicky pollard lookalike after the game in her rovers shirt.Stupid bint Cheesy

RED ARMY
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 18:59:40 »

Sade, did Shaun Hodgetts interview you before the game yesterday?

He was speaking to someone with a 'Becks 18' on their Town shirt, and I thought it might be you.

If its a case of mistaken identity on my part, I'm sorry.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 19:03:22 »

That was not me no Cheesy  I would have ran a mile if he came over to me.

RED ARMY
Sussex

« Reply #114 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 19:10:40 »

I walked/staggered past Sade after the game, and the look she gave me was pure evil. It's always the quiet ones..  Wink
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 19:11:44 »

Sade was stood outside with Tails and DV, I reckon they were waiting for the Gas yoof.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 19:18:22 »

Cheesy Hah. Thats exactly what we were doing, hence my evil face(I was trying to single out the female rovers fans as I think I stood a better chance). The police sussed us in the end and asked us to move on. Dv was well up for it. Tails was scared and wet himself though.

RED ARMY
pete1278

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 19:45:05 »

My son is now home,he is 28 by the way not a little lad. It appears that an operation will not be required, which is good news. with regard to the spotter,  there were two lads in the garden just before the attack, one in Rovers colours and one in a black shirt but with an old Swindon scarf, on reflection that did seem rather odd, and i now think they called the bastards in. What made me even more incensed was that whilst Simon was being taken to the First Aid room behind the main stand in obvious distress the "normal" Rovers fans were shouting abuse at him which I think was totally out of order. I cannot comprehend how anyone can still consider a groundshare with these people. I know our Board are not the brightest but surely this is obvious, even to them!
Roll on next Saturday! Beers
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 19:49:54 »

I hope he is ok now and not too shaken Pete.

It can take a while to get over these terrible incidents as i well know.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 19:52:41 »

Good news Pete, hope he recovers and no lasting damage.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: