Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Abu Hamza Jailed  (Read 10906 times)
Spud

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 05:44:22 »

ffs...the only thing that fucks me off is that us taxpayers will now have to stump(no pun intended) up the money to keep him in comfort whilst in jail. :evil:
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 12:52:34 »

anyone for the re-introduction of capital punishment?

I'd happily press the button/inject the poison/kick the stool for that rag headed scumbag.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 13:33:07 »

Quote from: "Ironside"

I'd happily press the button/inject the poison/kick the stool for that rag headed scumbag.

Would cost the taxpayer more in the long run though - with all the lawyer fees and everything.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 14:05:21 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"

Would cost the taxpayer more in the long run though - with all the lawyer fees and everything.

Do the lawyers as well, they're just as bad.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 14:17:18 »

Yes ,without hesitation

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 15:05:59 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
ffs...the only thing that fucks me off is that us taxpayers will now have to stump(no pun intended) up the money to keep him in comfort whilst in jail. :evil:

Quite Spuddy,

Not only will we paying to keep him now, we'll have to provide him with Halal meals and a toilet that doesn't face Mecca.  

All this on top of the tens of thousands spent proscecuting him, the benefits that his wife and (approx) 12 children will still receive, the £2500 per month that we've paid the Hamza family in benefits since their arrival in this country over a decade ago, and I presume that the family will still be able to keep the 7 seater people carrier so very kindly donated to them by the taxpaying British public.

it makes me want to weep  Crying

flammableBen

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 15:09:56 »

Quite Spuddy,

Not only will we paying to keep him now, we'll have to provide him with Halal meals and a toilet that doesn't face Mecca.  

All this on top of the tens of thousands spent proscecuting him, the benefits that his wife and (approx) 12 children will still receive, the £2500 per month that we've paid the Hamza family in benefits since their arrival in this country over a decade ago, and I presume that the family will still be able to keep the 7 seater people carrier so very kindly donated to them by the taxpaying British public.

You're quite right of course, as part of his punishment we should purposefuly offend his and others religious beliefs and make his family suffer aswell, I'm sure those kids must be guilty of something.
spacey

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 15:15:51 »

All this money that us decent hardworking taxpayers fork out for the likes Hamza and other baby eating foreigners really makes my blood boil.If we're not careful thousands of decent work avoiding white British scum will be left high and dry without the single mother community centres and drug addict relapse organisations that normally look after them.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 15:20:05 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Quite Spuddy,

You're quite right of course, as part of his punishment we should purposefuly offend his and others religious beliefs and make his family suffer aswell, I'm sure those kids must be guilty of something.

The man is a criminal, he forwent his rights when he started preaching hatred towards those that offered him shelter and protection.

As for his family they should be deported as not one of them has contributed to this country.  They have taken and given nothing.

Who mentioned religion?

mattboyslim

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 15:21:28 »

Isn't he married to an English women, which menas his kids are English? or did I dream that/make it up?
spacey

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 15:24:31 »

He's married to a compost heap, his children live undergound and feed on kittens and puppies.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 15:27:36 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
Isn't he married to an English women, which menas his kids are English? or did I dream that/make it up?

He married a British woman to get into the country.

Her story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=376521&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 15:29:04 »

and as a beer bottle opener :shock:
flammableBen

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 15:29:19 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Quite Spuddy,

The man is a criminal, he forwent his rights when he started preaching hatred towards those that offered him shelter and protection.

As for his family they should be deported as not one of them has contributed to this country.  They have taken and given nothing.

Who mentioned religion?

Fuck yeah. Those kids have paid fuck all in taxes, by the time I was 16 I'd  been working down a coal mine for 8 years. I paid double taxes as well, just to help the country out.
Piemonte

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 15:33:18 »

Quote from: "spacey"
He's married to a compost heap, his children live undergound and feed on kittens and puppies.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: