Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dead Man Walking.  (Read 15524 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:14:25 »

I'm not going to get into the whole fans debate (Although I do think there's some twats who are loving the fact we're doing badly so they can gloat about the fact they gave MM a hard time from day one) But I truly believe that Malpas is on his way out.

8 games isn't enough to judge him on, but it's not just the games. Something isn't right at the moment and the reaction of some fans today will probably be the impetus that Fitton needs to take action.

Malpas must take ultimate responsibility for the results, but he isn't being well served by some of our players, nor by some sections of the crowd.

I don't think there's any way back for Malpas now, even if we go on a winning run a section of our support will be straight on his back as soon as we lose.

No hard feelings Maurice, who knows what may have been....................

It's All Good..............
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:16:47 »

Agree 100% hertha, his time is up, i don't see the point in waiting any longer, fitton should act now rather than give him more time but it isn't going to change anything in my opinion.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:22:41 »

i agree.its gone too far now and he has to go whether he is capable of turning it around or not.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:23:25 »

He needs to act now.

Malpas appears to have lost the dressing room as well as a large proportion of the fanbase. In short he has taken a decent set of players (Top 10 when he took over) and turned us into relegation fodder in 8 months.

He persists on playing the same players week on week who put in little effort- and why the hell was Ifil not even on the bench- whi is our captain marvel so untouchable?

Time to do what should have been done in January Mr fitton- apoint a poven manager with his own backroom team. Its not just Malpas that should go its the whole coaching staff

OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:25:14 »

I feel that he cannot turn it around but has had nearly a year here to get this team playing and organised and he has failed miserably, too many things are going on and things do not seem right, rumours of fall outs with players and members of the coaching team, poor tactics, no motivation, no organisation, alienates players, crap performances, bad results, all these reasons are more than enough to give him the boot.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:26:30 »

He needs to act now.

Malpas appears to have lost the dressing room as well as a large proportion of the fanbase. In short he has taken a decent set of players (Top 10 when he took over) and turned us into relegation fodder in 8 months.

He persists on playing the same players week on week who put in little effort- and why the hell was Ifil not even on the bench- whi is our captain marvel so untouchable?

Time to do what should have been done in January Mr fitton- apoint a poven manager with his own backroom team. Its not just Malpas that should go its the whole coaching staff

Ifil has been shit this season.

Agree with you about Byrne and Williams though, Byrne is an embarrassing clown..........

It's All Good..............
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:26:42 »

Something i agree with bart with is aljofree makes alot of mistakes but he never gets dropped, why? he is a very poor captain who never speaks a word, he is one of the poorest captains i have seen in a swindon shirt, shaun taylor would be ashamed of you aljofree as would calderwood.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:27:30 »

I just hope that Byrne doesn't get the job if malpas goes, malpas needs to go along with byrne, williams, granville etc, Bodin should stay but everyone else should go in my opinion.`
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:27:42 »

he has taken a decent set of players (Top 10 when he took over)

same players week on week who put in little effort
Well, which is it? Are they a decent set of players worthy of a place in the top 10 or a bunch of workshy shifters who don't put the effort week in, week out?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:28:31 »

Herthab- i aint saying that Ifil has been good far from it- but other players (namely aljofree) have made worse clangers yet still play every week.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:28:40 »

Sean O'Hanlon was a hundred times worse as Captain....

....not that I think Aljofree is a good captain, or should be our captain but he isnt our worst!

but who should be our captain?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:29:53 »

Easton. Not the he played well either, but the attitude is right.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:29:55 »

I just hope that Byrne doesn't get the job if malpas goes, malpas needs to go along with byrne, williams, granville etc, Bodin should stay but everyone else should go in my opinion.`

Totally agree with that.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:29:59 »

fact is players are not performing for whatever reasons.ifil,and both keepers are the prime examples.
the buck stops with malpas and he should be sacked in the morning.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:30:42 »

Jack smith has done ok this season and tries hard, he deserves the captaincy alot more than Aljokeafree
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: