Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket Prices  (Read 24687 times)
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:34:16 »

As I see it, that's one hell of a concession to offer a 10 month instalment deal - That will significantly reduce the close season cash benefit, which is one of the reasons that they've offered discounts in the past.

For those in the early bird v early bird plus decision process, there is a £30 difference - I'd say that was a reasonable offset given the Board's move on the 2 v 10 instalments.

Great idea to offer a 3 year 'debenture' although the fact we could thoeretically be non-league for two of those seasons (just call me Reg-DV) is a bit off putting. The idea of £10.86 per game is quite appealing though.

I am a bit surprised that the match day prices have gone up - but the Board will presumably be expecting a drop in season ticket numbers anyway. If the worst comes to the worst, they may even rethink matchday prices .

No way of pleasing everybody.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:36:05 »

19.9% is not a concession at all, I'm happy to lend you all the money for a season ticket at that interest rate. If it was interest free I'd take your point.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:36:26 »

umm no - but it did get me thinking! people dont want to watch dumpy pre teens in bad outfits - they want hot 20 something ladies looking ace!  Soapy Tit Wank

Too right !

From the Dark Side
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:37:26 »

Just seen the installment option is a credit agreement as well.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:39:45 »

19.9% is not a concession at all, I'm happy to lend you all the money for a season ticket at that interest rate. If it was interest free I'd take your point.

The 10 month installment is being done through a third party though. It's them I think that they are getting the APR.
Not surprised that the club is doing it that way though, with the hassle it had just making it 2 payments this season.

The only thing that grates a little is the renewal dates.
« Last Edit: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:43:20 by herthab » Logged

It's All Good..............
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:39:56 »

19.9% is an absolute disgrace, especially over 10 "montly" (sic) instalments.  No spell checker at STFC then?
nevillew

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:40:26 »

Just seen the installment option is a credit agreement as well.

Which is not surprising if they had a significant number of 'bail outs' this season.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:41:57 »

Which is not surprising if they had a significant number of 'bail outs' this season.

Absolutely, but not beneficial to everybody in the current economic climate.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:42:15 »

Ming - just rang my dad for a whinge - hes OK as is old so can get a concession - thats always a cheap option really

Whats grating on me is just the short notice for the early bird - If Id have known about this say in Feb - and had a couple of months paypacket inbetween I could have budgeted/taken some extra lifeguarding shifts to pay for it

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:43:34 »

The only thing that grates a little is the renewal dates.

Snap - end of May would have been fairer - tbh thats what I was expecting...
nevillew

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:44:32 »

Agreed that's a high rate. However If we look at the early bird deal, it's extra cash going out of your bank account of £27 over ten months, that's hardly punitive is it compared to even the old match day prices ?

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:44:50 »

Yeah it's normally the end of May. Or at least it has been for a fair few years now.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:46:20 »

Credit where it is due for offering an installment plan, to be fair the club probably had to find a company willing to do this and these sort of places do charge high apr rates anyway.

Extremely dissapointed in increased matchday prices and the full ST price of £399 is just ridiculous and out of order, and also the price for the TE.

Where is the incentive for new ST holders also.

Although for the TE if it had been made a lot cheaper then away fans on Stratton Bank would be entitled to pay the same.

I'm also dissapiinted they didn't do "mini" season ticket where people can buy books of say 10 games at a reduced cost so they can go to any 10 games.

I'd like to hear an explanation of their reaosning though, Mr Fitton is usually open with fan;s so hopefulyl he wil lbe open with his reasons

nevillew

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:47:06 »

Yeah it's normally the end of May. Or at least it has been for a fair few years now.

Well then just look at it as a 10% increase in season ticket prices year on year (which still leaves us below 07/08 prices), with the option of a 10% discount for even earlier commitment.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:48:16 »

The early bird price of £309 is for existing and new customers though.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: