Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket Prices  (Read 24178 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:01:16 »

in fairness there is no insentive to go back into the townend unless tickets were free.

prices though are excellent value. especially the 3 year ticket.

Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:01:21 »

Im a bit dissapointed they did't do it in two halves like last time,this was a lot easier for me.I dont really want another direct debit going out each month,i much prefer paying cash in two instalment's and have it done with.

£10 cheaper is no incentive to fill the townend either.

I dont think i'll be renewing now..

I think the club has fucked this up,even though there is a price freeze and a monthly instalment plan more effort should have been made making the townend cheaper.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #17 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:01:30 »

It's quite obvious they want to sign people up before the end of the season in case we do go down.

I'll probably renew in May and possibly on installments. The installments thing is a good idea but it's daft in some cases because full price in the TE works out more per match than a matchday ticket. I won't save much on matchday prices by renewing in May either. I think it's clear they want people to go in the other stands.

This is the first time I'm going to have a proper moan at the Board because they've got this quite wrong.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:02:29 »

I know they usually extend the deadlines anyway but those dates are fucking stupid.

For the earliest price I have to renew by the end of April when this season isnt over and we may not even know what division we are playing. I find that to be a bit stupid.

The reasoning seems to be "get them to renew before we go down"

I rememeber a simular stradegy from an old board and they got slated big time for it.They clearly dont expect many Swindon fans without season tickets to come and considering you can pay £30 a month installments they are probably right there wont be many,call me synical but I think the matchday price is more about ripping off away fans.

/
W56196272
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:03:04 »

eugh Im a bit repulsed to be honest - no way I can afford to renew - or would want to for that matter by the end of next month - its not like I have £300 spare out of one months wages anyway!

The only way I could afford it is to do installments but Im trying to cut down on direct debits and monthly outgoings  Angry
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:04:11 »

However before everyone moans the supporters were given a chance to air their views on season ticket prices and hardly any turned up to the meeting...

/
W56196272
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:04:43 »

I know they usually extend the deadlines anyway but those dates are fucking stupid.

For the earliest price I have to renew by the end of April when this season isnt over and we may not even know what division we are playing. I find that to be a bit stupid.

Wait till the season is nearly over, then released the prices early bird prices untill the end of June, early bird plus till the end of July, full price after that.

Having the deadline so soon, is if anything going to make me less likely to renew....cheers

Clearly they're offering an incentive to those who will renew no matter what division we're in (a number of people indicated this on the 'renewal' thread). By waiting until the season ends, it's another £30 odd quid, still less of an increase per match than the matchday prices.

I really don't see what your problem is. You've already decided we're going to be relegated, and that you won't be watching us in the bottom division, so there appears to be no decision necessary.
« Last Edit: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:12:44 by nevillew » Logged

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:05:57 »

but would they honestly listen to some pauper like me when they clearly just want to make money?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:07:11 »

I'd love to get a three season ticket. £750 is cheap, and the installment option is available. But I can't afford any of those prices this year.  Sad

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:09:14 »

Probably they would listen to you,you're known at the club and go to alot of the meal thingys they organise,help sponser a player and stuff so id say you are exactly the sort of person they should be listening to.

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:12:30 »

Do we really need to go to a meeting to tell them people are hard up and may struggle to find the money before June?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:13:20 »

I have to admit that I'd thought there would have been an opportunity via the OS or whatever for the supporters to vote in advance of the prices being confirmed.

I just cant help thinking theyve shot themselves in the foot.

I still want to renew but coming up with best part of 300 quid by end of April to get a decent deal isnt likely.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:13:44 »

Do we really need to go to a meeting to tell them people are hard up and may struggle to find the money before June?

Haven't you heard of telepathy?  Cheesy
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:13:57 »

They dont have to find the money before June though do they? cant they just take the installment plan? or is that dearer?

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 13:16:16 »

Clearly they're offering an incentive to those who will renew no matter what division we're in (a number of people indicated this on the 'renewal' thread). By waiting until the season ends, it's another £30 odd quid, still less of an increase per match than the matchday prices.

I really don't see what your problem is. You've already decided we're going to be relegated, and that you won't be watching us in the bottom division, so there appears to be no decision necessary.

good job then because I dont have that amount of money spare to renew by the end of next month.

so, say next year I've got more money and want a season ticket it will have to be a new one? and then what £400?? thats even more money than I paid for mine under the old board.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: