Pages: 1 ... 872 873 874 [875] 876 877 878 ... 1230   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4414152 times)
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #13110 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 21:21:13 »

I'm hearing that our former silky midfielder is collaborating with a TEFer on a new range of trainers.
Working title of the project is "Hyperbole by Bamboo".
I don't doubt that it will be a great success.

Although said TEFer needs to beware of the penalty clauses that could see them become a constituent part of the new trainer if deadlines aren't met.

Initial product testers have complained of some initial irritation during the wearing in period then fine after that, albeit with some resigned shrugging of the shoulders, grumbling and eye rolling along the way.
Anyway, coming soon to cheesy feet everywhere. Discounts for the TEF will be available.

I need a drink.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #13111 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 18:05:36 »

Jordan Turnbull and Wellens complete the Salford fairytale
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #13112 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 21:18:23 »

That must be Turnbull's third career Wembley success post-the Preston final. Typical that we're the failure.

Two of them with no fans inside (obvious Salford joke here).
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #13113 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 02:02:37 »

I'm hearing that our former silky midfielder is collaborating with a TEFer on a new range of trainers.
Working title of the project is "Hyperbole by Bamboo".
I don't doubt that it will be a great success.

Although said TEFer needs to beware of the penalty clauses that could see them become a constituent part of the new trainer if deadlines aren't met.

Initial product testers have complained of some initial irritation during the wearing in period then fine after that, albeit with some resigned shrugging of the shoulders, grumbling and eye rolling along the way.
Anyway, coming soon to cheesy feet everywhere. Discounts for the TEF will be available.

I need a drink.
Only just spotted this, maybe it would have been better to have not spotted it at all.

Unfortunately I am too busy with other stuff WB.

I'm sure it's only intended as some kind of joke but it genuinely upsets me a little that I've been targeted here. People often say "oh don't take it personally" but when it directly involves me and the fact i'm involved in quite a lot of creative pursuits, it becomes quite a personal thing, much more so than normal. I don't really know why you have done this?!  Hmmm

People struggle enough in their endeavours and getting things off the ground from scratch can and are bloody difficult at the best of times.

Basically. Fuck you if you feel turning my own endeavours into a joke is entertainment for you, that's a pretty low bar. More surprised than anything WB  No

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #13114 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 10:13:15 »

well the Matt Smith loan at Charlton is going well.......From a Charlton fan.

"He's just not impressed. He's done ok at times but he's not better than Forster-Caskey, Shinnie or Morgan so struggling to make the side. The move is looking like a shame for all involved.

DJ we've not seen enough of but from what I've seen he looks to have bags of potential. I'd like to see him start a bit more but some of our fans seem to think there's some sort of clause in the Liam Millar loan where he has to start games so that makes it difficult especially as Millar is crap."

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #13115 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 18:34:19 »

Hull interested in BOO!
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #13116 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 18:47:55 »

Hull interested in BOO!
You're a bit early for April 1st audrey
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #13117 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 19:03:39 »

You take that back!

https://the72.co.uk/227491/hull-city-eye-summer-swoop-for-left-back/
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #13118 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 19:35:09 »

Fuck me!!!!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #13119 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 10:19:24 »

TBF it's possible he's improved since his time with us. e.g. the discussion on the other thread about Adebayo who is now banging goals in regularly in the Championship
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #13120 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:54:28 »

Agreed, there are a few players that weren't given a chance by the fans here that have gone on to prove us wrong (or in the process of) - we are not the most patient bunch.

Adebayo, Collins, Michael Smith, Jonny Smith - you could also potentially put Twine in that list and there are others if I could be bothered.  Part of the problem of our recent methods of signing players is that we tend to see them when they are young, raw and usually on loan and we are not good (as a fanbase) at spotting potential rather than the finished product.  I liked all of the players in my list (except Twine ironically) and would have preferred them all to stay at the time - but many didn't.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #13121 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:58:08 »

Agreed, there are a few players that weren't given a chance by the fans here that have gone on to prove us wrong (or in the process of) - we are not the most patient bunch.

Adebayo, Collins, Michael Smith, Jonny Smith - you could also potentially put Twine in that list and there are others if I could be bothered.  Part of the problem of our recent methods of signing players is that we tend to see them when they are young, raw and usually on loan and we are not good (as a fanbase) at spotting potential rather than the finished product.  I liked all of the players in my list (except Twine ironically) and would have preferred them all to stay at the time - but many didn't.

I would even include Will Henry as he was better than the shite we had in goal up until Christmas

So, give no fucks
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #13122 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 13:07:07 »

Amari'i Bell called up for Jamaica.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #13123 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 16:43:15 »

Steven (Stephen) Alzate is doing alzite for himself too in the Prem too.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #13124 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 18:13:01 »

Amari'i Bell called up for Jamaica.
Another one that wasn't rated and is having a solid FL career

Sent from my CLT-L09

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 ... 872 873 874 [875] 876 877 878 ... 1230   Go Up
Print
Jump to: