Pages: 1 ... 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 ... 344   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1223331 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #2790 on: Friday, March 18, 2016, 13:00:14 »

This is easily the best series of it so far. As above I nearly gave up. Has anyone ever read all the comics? Just wondering if the tv show has overtaken them yet?

No they haven't.  I am already ITK about two main characters that would be due to be killed off this season if the series sticks with the comics (although they don't always do that).

And no I haven't read the comics, just heard it from somebody who has.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2791 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 22:24:48 »

Very good documentary on bbc tonight called 'employable me' following a guy with Tourette's and a guy with autism in their hunt for work.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #2792 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 22:35:38 »

No they haven't.  I am already ITK about two main characters that would be due to be killed off this season if the series sticks with the comics (although they don't always do that).

And no I haven't read the comics, just heard it from somebody who has.

I think they'll have to deviate in that case If its Rick, Darryl, or Mshone ( I dont want to know) as I'd probably stop watching if 2 of those went. Most of the others are just star trek crewmen really.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #2793 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 09:41:11 »

I think they'll have to deviate in that case If its Rick, Darryl, or Mshone ( I dont want to know) as I'd probably stop watching if 2 of those went. Most of the others are just star trek crewmen really.

Well the first one I heard got switched to an alternative character's death this week.  Just goes to show that it doesn't matter what happened in the comics when it comes to the TV show.  I can tell you who was supposed to die this week according to the comics if you like Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Panda Paws

« Reply #2794 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 10:52:54 »

Just about to finish season 1 of Peaky Blinders - been on the watchlist for ages and finally got some time this week. It's very good.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #2795 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 11:11:59 »

Well the first one I heard got switched to an alternative character's death this week.  Just goes to show that it doesn't matter what happened in the comics when it comes to the TV show.  I can tell you who was supposed to die this week according to the comics if you like Cheesy

Must have been Darryl as the line was about the crossbow kicking and missing the real target.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2796 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 12:19:10 »

Must have been Darryl as the line was about the crossbow kicking and missing the real target.

Dayrl isn't in the comics
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #2797 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 12:39:04 »

Dayrl isn't in the comics

Is Daryl though?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2798 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 12:41:42 »

Is Daryl though?

Dunno, cosmics is four loosers.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #2799 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 13:28:57 »

Nope.  In the comic, Abraham apparently received the King Harold death instead of the Doc..  Must have been that Ginger goatie...

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2800 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 17:39:28 »

Better Call Saul has been excellent again this series. I think I prefer it to Breaking Bad
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #2801 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 17:49:28 »

Better Call Saul has been excellent again this series. I think I prefer it to Breaking Bad

I seriously need to catch up on this.  I got 4 episodes in and got bored, but have been told it gets much better after the initial 4 episodes.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2802 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 17:54:07 »

I seriously need to catch up on this.  I got 4 episodes in and got bored, but have been told it gets much better after the initial 4 episodes.
It does get better, I thought the first 3 were very poor but stuck with it and it did get better even if nowhere near as good as Breaking Bad IMO.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #2803 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 17:57:00 »

I can recommend Flaked, a new Netflix show by Will Arnett.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #2804 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 18:04:10 »

Thanks for the reminder this has started again! Was gutted to get to the end of the last series and 2016 seemed like a lifetime away. That's my evening sorted.

Anyone seen / heard of Delocated? I've started watching it and it's so bizarre I can't decide if it's genius or shit  Huh?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 ... 344   Go Up
Print
Jump to: