Pages: 1 ... 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 ... 343   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1192112 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #2745 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 13:45:31 »

How To Die on BBC 2 this evening.

That was harrowing.

I wish I hadn't watched it, fucking horrible.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #2746 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 14:07:57 »

Not sure I can watch it.

My wife has MND so we are living through this.
A year ago she was still coming to football (in fact we bought her a season ticket for this year), and now she is basically bed bound.

It's an awful illness, I often see people talking about cancer and the horrible treatment, but at least with that there is treatment & most times some chance at living
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #2747 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 16:19:18 »

The law is this country is so wrong on that subject, big complex can of worms to open though.

Watched the new X-Files last night, it didn't do it for me. The highlight was hearing the theme music again.
What? More of a highlight than seeing Gillian Anderson smoulder (see what I did there) for 40 mins?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #2748 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 16:22:21 »

Not sure I can watch it.

A year ago she was still coming to football (in fact we bought her a season ticket for this year), and now she is basically bed bound.

It's an awful illness, I often see people talking about cancer and the horrible treatment, but at least with that there is treatment & most times some chance at living
Sorry to hear that dude. The problem is, most of the things left that kill us are so bloody nasty. Furthermore, its so difficult to appreciate the relentlessness unless you live with one of these illnesses 24/7.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #2749 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 18:43:52 »

Not sure I can watch it.

So sorry to hear about your wife Sad
There's a lot of ill health in my family and my aunt was admitted to a hospice yesterday. I'm usually pretty stoic with these things but I don't think I could watch it. Doesn't seem like the right thing to be focusing on when you're actually in that situation.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave

Ignore
« Reply #2750 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 19:29:50 »

Its pretty much all I've been thinking about since I watched it. It really was a powerful programme.
The strength of the family, friends and the man himself was unbelievable. I guess until we are in that type of situation we can only imagine it. Last time I cried was when my nan died in 2010 but this brought tears to my eyes.

Sorry to hear your wife is suffering Posh red.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2751 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 19:42:26 »

Limitless is coming to Sky 1 I see. Enjoyed the film but the TV spin off isn't great.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #2752 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 10:40:04 »

Not sure I can watch it.

Don't watch it.

MND is the cruellest of diseases, and I say that as having had an aunt who had MND. Thoughts are with you, Posh.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2753 on: Monday, February 15, 2016, 18:05:21 »

Paid cash money for season one of 'the neighbours', the tv series written/directed/starring Tommy Wiseau, who made The Room, the best shit film ever made. I'm certain he's in on the joke now, and this show is written with that in mind, but it's still very very very odd.

Things get better but they never get good

Ignore
« Reply #2754 on: Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 19:24:35 »

I've got through 6 parts of making a murderer over the past two day. The Mrs made me turn it off so she can watch her soaps. Darn.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #2755 on: Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 19:55:58 »

I've got through 6 parts of making a murderer over the past two day. The Mrs made me turn it off so she can watch her soaps. Darn.

Darn? Divorce more like.

Alan Partridge mid morning matters on tonight. Whoop  Smiley

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #2756 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 20:36:28 »

The return of the walking dead did not disappoint
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #2757 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 20:39:29 »

Fuck yeah. I reckon that was the best episode ever.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #2758 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 20:41:54 »

Fuck yeah. I reckon that was the best episode ever.
Agree, Wasn't expecting that at all. Abrahams line when they came back was pricless.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2759 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 21:04:38 »

Bloody good episode, though I guess they couldn't do that every week. Knew we were onto a winner when Daryll resolved the issues they were having!

Every time something happened I thought Rick was going to wake up and it was all a bad dream.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 ... 343   Go Up
Print
Jump to: