Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield United F.C v Swindon Town F.C Official Matchday Thread  (Read 51058 times)

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:29:37 »

Navarro was booed off the other week.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:29:53 »

DMR is like the TEF's very own Adrian Durham (or whatever that talksport bloke's name is).
kerry red

« Reply #362 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:30:16 »

Fuck me - I wouldn't want to read this form if/when we are really struggling at the wrong end of the table.

Yes, it's all gone tits up

Yes, we're playing shite

Yes, we seem bereft of the smallest crumb of confidence

And YES, we are still in the play-offs.

I'm debating whether to go Tuesday as I don't think I could stand all the gobshitey comments that will be raining down from the stands if things aren't going our way.

I've been through a few seasons when we've been 10 times worse than this

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:32:43 »

DMR is like the TEF's very own Adrian Durham (or whatever that talksport bloke's name is).
about the worse put down you could get.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:36:40 by arriba » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:32:45 »

Navarro was booed off the other week.

And applauded the week after.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:33:41 »

I've been through a few seasons when we've been 10 times worse than this

So have we all.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:34:43 »

We should have been dead and buried at half time, they should have been 4/5 up and we could have had no complaints! Byrne started poorly but improved as the game went on as did Ward who was very shaky to begin with. First half was abysmal.

Second half we were much improved but didn't look like scoring. Every corner/free kick was wasted, either underhit or overt which was incredibly frustrating!! Loungo was anonymous all game, didn't see him do anything of note and the same can bring said for Roberts/de vita. Should have been a pen for Williams as well.

Now the officials. Collins booking was baffling, flint booked for numerous 'fouls' which never were and kitson getting away with fucking everything whereas if any of players even touched be of theirs it was a freekick straight up. Biggest homer I've seen for a long long time!!

Says it all when the loudest cheer from our fans was when we got given a free kick and their player got a yellow. We aren't even creating many chances which is a hell of a lot more worrying than missing countless chances as we were a few weeks back.

Tuesday is a huge game as we need a bloody win and as student loan has come on i thank all of you for paying for my ticket against crewe  Wink
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:35:30 »

Couldn't agree more! Was Nevarro on the bench? I'd have taken Lungwhatsit off for him at half time.
Yes, he was.

Hoping for good news at end of season off field.
....or we are in trouble.
I don't mean to have a go at you DoB but there's too much of this vague bollocks going on. I've heard it from elsewhere personally and have seen comments on here and Twitter that allude to various things - positive and negative - without going into any detail whatsoever. If you know something, say it.

It's really vital that we get some firm answers from the board, the on field self-destruction has probably been a bigger distraction than anything and we still really know nothing of note about our new owners. I'm pretty fucking concerned in all honesty.

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:35:44 »

And applauded the week after.
was it that soon? So is he shit or saviour ?
Truth is probably somewhere inbetween
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:36:55 »

was it that soon? So is he shit or saviour ?
Truth is probably somewhere inbetween
Same thing as always, you're a better player if you're not in the side.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:39:52 »

All our squad is pretty decent...the confidence is low so it needs the fans to stick together now more than ever.
I feel we will reach the playoffs and if we do then we have to be one.
Great numbers today but a lot of discord.

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:43:27 »

Yes
Rdv was the answer last week now navarro is. Both average at best footballers. Threadbare squad of average players does not promotion make.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:44:06 »

No.

It's your central midfield pairing will always be better off with having a more defensive ball winning midfielder along side a smaller less physical ball playing midfielder.

If Navarro had played I doubt anyone would have suggested going with 2 lightweight midfielders was the way we should have gone but don't let that stop you looking down your nose at all of us Smiley
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:44:44 »

Yes
Rdv was the answer last week now navarro is. Both average at best footballers. Threadbare squad of average players does not promotion make.
Storey's name has popped up a couple of times today too.

I only just checked the table as I turned the commentary off before FT and haven't looked at the forums or Twitter until now but how the fuck are we still 6th?

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:48:49 »

Storey's name has popped up a couple of times today too.

I only just checked the table as I turned the commentary off before FT and haven't looked at the forums or Twitter until now but how the fuck are we still 6th?
my daughter asked if I knew miles storey today as he is fit.
She doesn't even like football.

Storey has done more injured then he would have f he was fit. Overated
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 20:51:01 by arriba » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: