Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wurzels v STFC - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36150 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 21:34:00 »

Just saw the goal on points west. Nice header.

Swear that was Jedward and not Ritchie taking the shot just before half time...
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 21:42:09 »

Just saw the goal on points west. Nice header.

Swear that was Jedward and not Ritchie taking the shot just before half time...

Jedward only had one shot all game. Was late in the first half and sailed way over the bar. Only thing he did poorly all game.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 21:51:02 »

Just back. Do I get to start the next matchday thread  Cheesy

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 21:51:54 »

Just back. Do I get to start the next matchday thread  Cheesy

Get?

You fucking better do!
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 21:52:04 »

Jedward only had one shot all game. Was late in the first half and sailed way over the bar. Only thing he did poorly all game.
Who was your Motm Welshred?  How did Gabilondo & Clarke play tonight?  Was Ferry and McCormack better or Ferry & J. Smith or did they all play as equally well?  What was your 1st impressions of Magera?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 21:54:19 »

So now what happens? Stick with a winning side? Sounds like they all deserve to keep their place. Connell or De Vita to start? Big Czech man to wait? What about the Arsenal dude?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 21:54:37 »

Terrific game, just got back, wouldn't like to pick a MoM but our wingplay was fantastic, Gabilondo looks a real find.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 22:00:11 »

Who was your Motm Welshred?  How did Gabilondo & Clarke play tonight?  Was Ferry and McCormack better or Ferry & J. Smith or did they all play as equally well?  What was your 1st impressions of Magera?

Tough to pick a MOTM. Ferry was excellent, as was Flint. Caddis, P Smith and Gabi all deserve a mention. Nobody was poor tonight. 

Smith did well in midfield. Did everything required of him. McCormack provided some much needed fresh legs, and certainly did nothing wrong. 

Magera looks a class act. He'll be a key player this season, no doubt about it. 
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 22:03:11 »

So now what happens? Stick with a winning side? Sounds like they all deserve to keep their place. Connell or De Vita to start? Big Czech man to wait? What about the Arsenal dude?

This is the big question. No idea who will start up front on Saturday. Can Clarke play with Magera? Not sure.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 22:07:57 »

I'd still start with Connell. He didn't score but he puts defences under more pressure than De Vita. I don't think Magera is quite ready for a start. So Clarke and Connell for the Shrews.

Fair play to Devera, he played well tonight. The Arsenal guy might have to wait.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 22:09:30 »

Tough to pick a MOTM. Ferry was excellent, as was Flint. Caddis, P Smith and Gabi all deserve a mention. Nobody was poor tonight.

Smith did well in midfield. Did everything required of him. McCormack provided some much needed fresh legs, and certainly did nothing wrong.

Magera looks a class act. He'll be a key player this season, no doubt about it.

Thanks Welshred sounded like a Stirling performance from our lads.  Saturdays going to interesting at Shrewsbury for sure.  They knocked Swansea out of the cup last night so they will be buzzing however the win tonight for us will give our lads a huge lift.

Should be a good game
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 22:09:30 »

If Connell's injured then the decision is simplified...although De Vita scoring is a tricky one, was a good header but I really didn't think he stood out beyond that.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 22:09:38 »

that was awesome. we dicked 'em

I LOVE FOOOOTBALL

Things get better but they never get good
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 22:10:58 »

liked the shitloads of fuzz at the back, guarding the last few row of empty seats. have to justify the original postponment i guess

Things get better but they never get good
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 22:11:49 »

Just got back, Ferry was class my motm. Great result and the fans were amazing as was di canio at the end, "were gonna score in a brothel" hahaha
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: