Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wurzels v STFC - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36157 times)
Bideford_Robin

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 16:39:16 »

Does anyone know if tonight's game is available to listen to on BBC Wiltshire over the internet to those outside the area? I know league games aren't but what about cup matches? Thanks.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 16:48:11 »

Yeah, we dont all expect and hope to lose every game reg.

I wish I could admire your simple blind faith in our manager......some people like a strong leader to follow.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 16:50:52 »

Just crossing the Severn Bridge. Leaving Sunny Wales and being greeted by grey English skies.
Muffin Man

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 16:53:03 »

Does anyone know if tonight's game is available to listen to on BBC Wiltshire over the internet to those outside the area? I know league games aren't but what about cup matches? Thanks.

Sorry for not being very helpful....but.....no idea, the last few seasons we have been able to listen free to Cup games, but it may have changed this year.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 16:56:23 »

I wish I could admire your simple blind faith in our manager......some people like a strong leader to follow.

Blind faith my arse

Just been slating his decision to offload Big Kev and Timlin in the other thread. Not blind just, not over the top happy clapper cheery sickening optimism either.

Just a bit of faith.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 17:05:27 »

We'll win tonight.

Magera will rip the Slave Traders defence to pieces.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 17:13:03 »

Blind faith my arse

Just been slating his decision to offload Big Kev and Timlin in the other thread. Not blind just, not over the top happy clapper cheery sickening optimism either.

Just a bit of faith.

DV Canio wrote

I don't want to go over the top but I think Di Canio has a bit of 'Jose Mourinho' about him. Huge personality but comands respect. Expects the best out of his players and won't accept anything less.

I think Paolo Di Canio is a winner.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 17:13:13 »

Wasn't going, but my uncle had a spare ticket so now I am. Not expecting a win or anything but a good performance and a cameo from the new guy will do me.
red socks

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 17:41:21 »

Strangely optimistic about this - think we're gonna sneak a win.

Or go one down early and completely fall apart, never dull though is it?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 17:45:34 by red socks » Logged
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 17:57:09 »

You are fucking negative though Reg. You do always seem to want us to lose and always seem to enjoy it when we do. That may well not be the case but that is my perception.

I know, I know. You will play the 'I'm just being realistic' card but realists do see positives as well as negatives. If you do see a positive you will qualify it by saying, 'yeah, but it won't last. This is Swindon, every silver lining has a cloud' or some such.

You are of course entitled to your views but if I had such a jaded view of the club I really wouldn't bother with it. I have to be able to believe that things can and will get better. It's what keeps me going.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 17:58:45 »

"Alan Connell and Lander Gabilondo replace Rafa De Vita and Etienne Esajas for Town against Bristol City in the Carling Cup tonight."

From Official club twitter.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 18:03:46 »

Well it's on club website so I assume it's not on the Beeb. I have to say though, it's only £3.99 per month for STFC World and if you subscribe now you will get the commentary straight away. It's well worth getting if you live outside Swindon/Wiltshire.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 18:04:15 »

Phil Smith; Paul Caddis, Joe Devera, Aden Flint, Callum Kennedy; Matt Ritchie, Simon Ferry, Jonathan Smith, Lander Gabilondo; Alan Connell, Leon Clarke

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 18:06:48 »

Phil Smith; Paul Caddis, Joe Devera, Aden Flint, Callum Kennedy; Matt Ritchie, Simon Ferry, Jonathan Smith, Lander Gabilondo; Alan Connell, Leon Clarke

Thaaaaaats better..... Clap
Muffin Man

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 18:07:01 »

Wow thats a bloody attacking line up.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: