Poll
Question: Should Danny Wilson get the sack?
No
Yes

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Should Wilson be sacked  (Read 46102 times)
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:14:30 »

I like Wilson but his lack of a plan B annoys me. It's very rare that he can turn things around when plan A fails. He's also spent a few quid of players, a luxury not afforded to King or Malpas. Yet his record this season is no better than theirs.

I think we need a spark to get our players going again and I'm not sure Wilson has it in him to turn things around. Therefore, I think we should look at getting in a new manager.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:38:41 »

Avram Grant

Dave

you were very angry today
Morgan Freeman

People enjoy the sound of my voice

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:38:47 »

Swindon boss Danny Wilson vowed not to quit after Dean Bowditch's strike gave Yeovil a 1-0 win and left the Robins perilously close to the relegation zone.
Bowditch scored his seventh goal of the season and Swindon's misery was compounded when left-back Michael Rose was sent off.
Wilson admits he is coming under pressure but said: "Why should I walk away? This is a situation where men are made.
"I'm not in a position to walk away because a few results haven't gone our way.
"If people think I am then they're going to be disappointed. We'll get the players in on Monday morning and work damn hard and that's all we can do to turn it around.
"Maybe with a bit of luck well get a couple of players which might give us a spark."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/15012011/63/wilson-quit.html
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:40:35 »

"I'm not in a position to walk away because a few results haven't gone our way.

"If people think I am then they're going to be disappointed. We'll get the players in on Monday morning and work damn hard and that's all we can do to turn it around.

"Maybe with a bit of luck well get a couple of players which might give us a spark."

he's not really got all the answers has he? i'm not sure what i'd expect to see him saying but some grasp on how many games haven't gone our way would probably have been a good start

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:41:09 »

I like Wilson but his lack of a plan B annoys me. It's very rare that he can turn things around when plan A fails.

I'm not convinced his plan a is all that either, just seems a 4-4-2 with attacking full backs and wingers out wide in midfield and telling them to pass the ball on the ground and attack down the wings. Hardly rocket science.

I reckon he was just lucky it all clicked last season following Austin's arrival. Now it isn't working he hasn't got a clue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:41:18 »

Dave

Was he full on red faced angry
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:44:00 »

I still don't want Wilson sacked, but I am starting to wonder whether I am wrong on that.
That's exactly where I'm at right now Mr Batch. For some one who has expressed 100% faith in Wilson throughout his time at the club, that faith is now being pushed to breaking point.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:45:54 »

Dave

Not as angry as I was against bournmouth

Things get better but they never get good
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:54:33 »

Not as angry as I was against bournmouth

what were you screaming coming down the stairs just before FT ?

I quite like Angry Dave
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:56:53 »

To be honest i would keep him....the players have let him down badly...8000 there today which tells me the fans have been incredibly loyal.
Just wish he would be more positive...Ritchie,Dossevi and Austin spent most of the match tracking back.
Till the seasons end at least but i feel if we get trounced v Rovers he will probably quit anyway.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:58:03 »

To be honest i would keep him....the players have let him down badly...8000 there today which tells me the fans have been incredibly loyal.
Just wish he would be more positive...Ritchie,Dossevi and Austin spent most of the match tracking back.
Till the seasons end at least but i feel if we get trounced v Rovers he will probably quit anyway.

We only get 8,000 because most have paid for season tickets.
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:59:00 »

Him going next week would be a bad idea, If he's going to go it needs to be now to allow time for the new man to bring some players in.
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:59:52 »

We only get 8,000 because most have paid for season tickets.

Exactly, How many of them will renew with the way things are going?
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 21:01:15 »

I'm still in the Wilson "in" camp.  This is a particularly bad run in an up-and-down (mainly down to be fair) season but this club needs consistency. Give him to the end of the season and then judge him against Fitton's plans.

I'm not one of the fucktards who blindly believe we're too good to go down but I genuinely believe we have the quality, not the form, to be a decent top-half team.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 21:02:15 »

I'm still in the Wilson "in" camp.  This is a particularly bad run in an up-and-down (mainly down to be fair) season but this club needs consistency. Give him to the end of the season and then judge him against Fitton's plans.

I'm not one of the fucktards who blindly believe we're too good to go down but I genuinely believe we have the quality, not the form, to be a decent top-half team.

You're seriously deluded. We're shit.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: