Poll
Question: Should Danny Wilson get the sack?
No
Yes

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Should Wilson be sacked  (Read 45289 times)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 18:30:59 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zden%C4%9Bk_Zeman
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 18:32:25 »

Can't you ask Jan?  I'd love him to be our manager.

Both Nordlie and Rösler is out of jobs and free agents. Rösler is relocating to England, and made public interest in the jobs at both Burnley and Preston. He is maybe shooting higher than League One, but would be good in League One I guess!

Jan Åge is too comfy with his job at TV3 as a football host! He hasn't got his training badges either... but he was Nordlie's boss at Lillestrøm a few years ago!

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 18:35:33 »

Can't you ask Jan?  I'd love him to be our manager.

I'd take him back as a striker!
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 18:37:55 »

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 18:41:34 »

Uwe Røsler once sent his players at Lillestrøm out on night practice after a bad game. The same thing Wilson should probably be doing tonight!

NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 18:43:07 »

ReadingRed

Pragmatist clapper

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 18:55:21 »

Trouble is, any new manager would have to hit the ground running. He'd be handed a big cheque from the Austin sale which would need to be spent almost immediately before the transfer deadline.
Would  Fitton trust a new  manager, specially a foreign one, to have the knowledge of what's needed at the club, and what players are available, to make the signings within a couple of weeks?

So, imo, Wilson needs to either go immediately, or he stays - no faffing around waiting for the Rovers result.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 19:01:20 »

Would  Fitton trust a new  manager,

I wouldn't trust Wilson to go to the bar for a round of drinks and come back with the right ones, yet alone 250k to dabble in the transfer market
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 19:08:55 »

He's not the future, his decision making over the last couple of months; tactics, substitutions and after match comments show a mixture of desperation and down right stubbornness.

He has a generic management style that appears devoid of ideas to get the best out of our players. If his team talks are as inspiring as after match comments no wonder Pericard plays like he's in a coma..!

He either goes right now or we accept survival and get rid at the end of the season.

Bahamas Dave
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 19:09:49 »

Avram Grant

Things get better but they never get good
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 19:16:18 »

He either goes right now or we accept survival and get rid at the end of the season.

From where we're sitting now, I'll take survival.  Trouble is I don't think anyone's offering it for us to accept.   We're goiing to have to fight for it!
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 19:21:03 »

From where we're sitting now, I'll take survival.  Trouble is I don't think anyone's offering it for us to accept.   We're goiing to have to fight for it!

Where was the cocking fight today.Huh?

From where I sat we capitulated and let a shit former non-league slope pitched bunch or wankers look cocking good...!!

WE ARE'NT FIGHTING WE ARE BENDING OVER AND LETTING TEAMS SHAFT US UP THE ARSE.

Bahamas Dave
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 19:56:19 »

Sorry Danny but it's time to go. You've been great here especially last season and I thank you for that. But you really have run out of ideas and it's gone very stale. Every team has to change manager every so often. This is the time for us.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 19:57:10 »

I still don't want Wilson sacked, but I am starting to wonder whether I am wrong on that.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:05:52 »

Trouble is, any new manager would have to hit the ground running. He'd be handed a big cheque from the Austin sale which would need to be spent almost immediately before the transfer deadline.
Would  Fitton trust a new  manager, specially a foreign one, to have the knowledge of what's needed at the club, and what players are available, to make the signings within a couple of weeks?

So, imo, Wilson needs to either go immediately, or he stays - no faffing around waiting for the Rovers result.

Don't agree with that. We don't need new players, just a manager that can get them playing to their full potential. Provided we get a decent name in soon there is a better chance of Austin staying till the summer and maybe beyond.

Haven't got a clue who Nordlie is and didn't know Rosler was a manager now, but I can't see either being worse than Wilson. A foreigner could do the trick and bring in some unknown talent on the cheap from abroad.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: