Poll
Question: Should Danny Wilson get the sack?
No
Yes

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Should Wilson be sacked  (Read 46316 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 22:32:47 »

In his interview tonight he said that one big win could change everything in terms of our confidence. If going to the Valley and putting 4 past a team challenging for promotion wasn't a big win then there's no chance of us getting one!
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 22:34:53 »

Yep, but he still trotts out the cliche  Bye
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:18:37 »

"I'm not in a position to walk away because a few results haven't gone our way.

"If people think I am then they're going to be disappointed. We'll get the players in on Monday morning and work damn hard and that's all we can do to turn it around.

"Maybe with a bit of luck well get a couple of players which might give us a spark."

he's not really got all the answers has he? i'm not sure what i'd expect to see him saying but some grasp on how many games haven't gone our way would probably have been a good start
This is what worries me. I've kept faith till now but I see no sign he knows what he has to do to turn it round. I mean look at the above - "We'll get the players in on Monday morning and work damn hard and that's all we can do to turn it around" - what, you mean up until now you've just been pissing about playing tiddlywinks? Or (I assume) you've been doing that and it hasn't fucking worked has it?

Then there's the not exactly confidence inspiring

"Maybe with a bit of luck we'll get a couple of players which might give us a spark."

See, there's so many qualifiers in there, I've had to use two different forms of emphasis to distinguish them. "Maybe" you won't, or they "might" not or you might not get that bit of luck. What then? It's not exactly a fucking plan is it?

I like Wilson and I really want to see him turn it round but like Batch and OST I'm losing faith he knows what's wrong, much less how he can put it right. Love to see him prove me wrong. Because that was fucking abject today
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #78 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:21:16 »

He should go now
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #79 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:25:53 »

Gotta go. I've given up on the post match Wilson comments - they're not as bad as that nutjob King but they offer no insight into why games were lost. There is nothing tactical in what he says - its all repetitive gibberish.
jonbd

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:26:51 »

We're in a proper relegation scrap now and from all the things he does and his comments tonight, I have no faith he can keep us up and i'm not sure even he does - time to get rid for me unfortunately.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:27:43 »

He should go now

Before he see's you cry?

Things get better but they never get good
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:28:12 »

Who's to say a new manager will improve things?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #83 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:31:31 »

Would they make it any worse. Today was total dross
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:32:47 »

jonny does
Haven't got a clue who Nordlie is and didn't know Rosler was a manager now, but I can't see either being worse than Wilson.
Apparently even people he hasn't heard of would be better. On which basis I nominate Zosimos of Panopolis, the Egyptian alchemist. Proven track record of turning unexciting looking things into pure gold
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zosimos_of_Panopolis
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:34:06 »

I reckon glos_robin must've hung himself. Hopefully Lumps'll do the same too.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:37:38 »

Would they make it any worse. Today was total dross

Who knows?  I think there's a fair few Liverpool fans who thought that when Rafa was sacked.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:37:38 »

Before he see's you cry?

I want him to tell me just what he intends to do now.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #88 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:40:15 »

Who knows?  I think there's a fair few Liverpool fans who thought that when Rafa was sacked.
I'm happy to take the gamble. I've heard nothing tangible from Wilson as to how he's going to turn it around. Both he and the players are deluded that they were still talking about the play offs. I'm not sure they've woken up and smelt the coffee yet.
nochee

« Reply #89 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 23:40:54 »

what were you screaming coming down the stairs just before FT ?

I quite like Angry Dave
Was that Dave shouting at the town end for singing "your not fit to wear the shirt"? that was brilliant. "call yourselves fucking supporters, you cunts" said the guy leaving the match early Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: