Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield United v Swindon Town  (Read 44124 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 17:26:45 »

Arse. You could see it was a pen from here.

Indeed.  I saw it was a pen from chippenham.  And the guy who scored there goal only came on because their player was pulled off when the ref should have sent him off already.  Its a disgrace.  Everyone is against us.

I am being slightly sarcastic.

Never knowingly overstated.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 17:27:54 »

Meanwhile, in South Bristol, it was a clear dive and a sending off for cheating.

The police have been informed.

[Hello lurking OTIB'ers  Bye]
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #212 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 17:28:21 »

Meanwhile, in South Bristol, it was a clear dive and a sending off for cheating.

The police have been informed.
Cotterill is preparing his statement now....

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 17:30:49 »

Cheesy

Never knowingly overstated.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 17:38:52 »

At the moment it's turning into a three horse race against the two teams we like least in the division.

If it stays that way Easter Weekend will be massive.  We need to get as many points in the bag before then, as like fh said April looks tricky.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 17:40:28 »

There will be twists and turns every weekend. We have taken a blow today but we will get some go in our favour. 3 very even teams at the top. Sadly one will miss out. I hope its not us.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 17:46:17 »

I still hate 1982 and Franchise.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 17:48:33 »

I still hate 1982 and Franchise.

I agree with you on both counts.

But then you do hate everything, don't you.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 18:06:50 »

Disappointing result with 2-0 flattering them a bit by all accounts. These things happen as someone else said there will be twists and turns every week.. roll on transfer deadline day and Barnsley.

Also, id rather BCFC 1982 Ltd. went up with us than Franchise, they are our (2nd or 3rd) local rivals but at least they are a club. MKScums in The Championship would be rubbish for football.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 18:18:31 »

This is all a lose/lose scenario with Franchise and Shitty atm. Whichever ends up going into the autos with us (I still have faith we'll win the league), we'll be slightly tainted by association.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 18:19:40 »

I agree with you on both counts.

But then you do hate everything, don't you.
No, there are plenty of things I do like, I just don't find them around here.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 18:22:31 »

This is all a lose/lose scenario with Franchise and Shitty atm. Whichever ends up going into the autos with us (I still have faith we'll win the league), we'll be slightly tainted by association.
Good point, looks like a bunch of cunts go up with us either way.

If it came down to it, ,1982 would be my preference.

Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #222 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 18:22:57 »

1st visit today, intend to be very drunk so no matter happen I will thought we won 4-1. Brian Deane for the blades
1st visit today, intend to be very drunk so no matter happen I will thought we won 4-1. Brian Deane for the blades
nailed it - Sean bean is a cunt!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 18:31:21 »

Some reasoned posts in here - we are well placed and if we navigate the transfer deadline then the title is there for the taking.

I do hope that was not Andy Williams' last match in a Swindon shirt...I fear a left field departure ala L.Thompson to Norwich albeit he returned on loan.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 18:39:49 »

Meh, we've got through the month without Luongo and Kasim and lost once, if anyone had offered us that, we would have all taken it.
It's a poor result but a good month, looking forward to the rest of the season with a full squad.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: