Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield United v Swindon Town  (Read 43321 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 16:02:54 »

what if they win 27-0 today Smiley
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 16:03:00 »

Swift for me was the best player on the park. I'm not sure how we can accommodate both him and Mass in the same team but I'd love to see a midfield with Swift, Mass and Yaser in it.

As good as that sounds, I think you need Louis in midfield. He offers the bite that you need in middle of the park.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 16:13:04 »

82ers 1-0 up.

#VivaKenBarlow!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #258 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 16:13:43 »

Booooo
REDBUCK

« Reply #259 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 16:24:13 »

26 TO GO
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 17:13:55 »

City win 2-0. Boo

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 18:27:51 »

City are going up, we might as well face that.

I did see two of their players pick up yellow cards for very cynical challenges, which surprised me because they're not that sort of team... Right!?!
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 18:47:45 »

I've witnessed some bad refereeing performances over the years but Coote was by far the most incompetent. He got just about every decision wrong and was just as bad for them. I can only think he left his red card on the kitchen table and asked Clough to substitute fatty Higdon, like they do in friendlies. Thompson probably would have walked too in the 2nd half but if he did his job properly we may not have been under pressure at that point. Their handball appeal was at least 3 yards inside the area but we also had a least one stone wall pen turned down.

All the strikers had an off day today and the defence never looked comfortable.

Swift for me was the best player on the park. I'm not sure how we can accommodate both him and Mass in the same team but I'd love to see a midfield with Swift, Mass and Yaser in it.

Best part of the day was going to Nando's after the game!

I'm not too disheartened as we'll soon have three of our best players back, plus a winnable home game on Saturday, whilst Franchise and City play each other.
This I agree
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 18:49:28 »

We weren't at the races yesterday over the 90 mins, but 2-0 flattered them, with the second coming on the break as we pushed up for an equaliser. That's just how it goes as many have said there will be a lot more twists and turns before the seasons end.

Thought the atmosphere in the away end was pretty decent yesterday so credit to everyone that made the trip.

Walked into the Golden Lion for some pre-match beers with 4 others, safe to see we got a few funny looks being in there!
I went into the red lion and walked out again for the same reason went to the roebuck the Sheffield Tap was good
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 18:50:27 »

I did see two of their players pick up yellow cards for very cynical challenges, which surprised me because they're not that sort of team... Right!?!
We still have a good say in this between 3 teams at the moment for automatic
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 19:04:38 »

Yeah agreed

I actually want them to beat the Dongs next week.

2 horse race for second, with us playing M-K at home..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 19:09:40 »

I think I'd like an mk win or a draw. I think city probably will go up, but they still have smith to lose. for that reason I'd like them to be in  touching distance - just in case they do have a late stutter.
kerry red

« Reply #267 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 19:18:31 »

Yeah agreed

Yep!
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 20:04:02 »

Yeah agreed

There are 57 points to play for between now and the end of the season. We need to concentrate on our own form and not worry too much about the other teams around us. If we win consistently at home and keep the away form of recent weeks we will be OK. There's no point getting too excited about other results until at least mid April when most promotions. Yes it's great if City & Franchise slip up but we need to accumulate our own points to do anything.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 22:26:26 »

It'll go to the last couple of games, always does. Preston will come back into it, and Sheff Utd will go on a run I'm sure. Loads of twists to come, just glad were in the mix at this end tbh, far less stress than the other end of the table.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: