Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 6 nations  (Read 28493 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 17:51:41 »

Yeah but golf and cricket is nothing but swinging a heavy object at a little ball. No skill involved there.

(See, I can do ignorance too).
that is very ignorant; have you never picked up a golf bat? they're hella light
Coca Fola

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 17:52:04 »

But that's simply not true, and you know it. The levels of dexterity needed for those sports are unreal, whereas with rugby it extends to catching a ball, you or I could catch a ball.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 17:53:29 »

But that's simply not true.

It's true because I say it is and my appreciation of the sport goes no further than swinging a stick at a ball.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 17:54:01 »

But that's simply not true, and you know it. The levels of dexterity needed for those sports are unreal, whereas with rugby it extends to catching a ball, you or I could catch a ball.
Let me post this again as it may have got missed on the last page...

you should be able appreciate that to play any sport at a high level requires high levels of technical skill, whether or not you yourself are aware of what those skills are and whether or not you have any interest in that sport. As I said, if you don't like a particular sport, don't bother going on there and saying, "Ooooh, it's boring, it's rubbish, there's no skill to it".

If you do that, you make yourself look stupid. Believe me.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 17:54:09 »

Still regarded as the greatest try ever and we'd love to see rugby played like this every week,but with modern
coaching, organisation and fitness it's probably unlikely.

Some people don't like the NFL or Basketball when you see huge players,but you can still appreciate the athleticism
and ball handling skills.

Admire the skill levels Fola,even if you don't like the game of rugby.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 17:56:37 »

If you are not pissed/on a wind up/both and you genuinely believe that, then you are an idiot.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 18:01:07 »

If someone can find a sport Bosnia are good at then that's the one that has no skill.
Coca Fola

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 18:01:25 »

If you are not pissed/on a wind up/both and you genuinely believe that, then you are an idiot.
Dexterity wise, it does.
Coca Fola

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 18:02:37 »

Still regarded as the greatest try ever and we'd love to see rugby played like this every week,but with modern
coaching, organisation and fitness it's probably unlikely.

Some people don't like the NFL or Basketball when you see huge players,but you can still appreciate the athleticism
and ball handling skills.

Admire the skill levels Fola,even if you don't like the game of rugby.

Watched it, what was the skillful part? The weaving in and out bit? Football has that, but instead of merely holding a ball you're using your feet to control it at the same time. 10x as hard.
Coca Fola

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 18:03:08 »

Out of interest, does showboating exist in rugby? Who is the Ronaldo of the Rugby world?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 18:03:24 »

Dexterity wise, it does.
You're an idiot.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 18:03:39 »

Dexterity wise, it does.

Hahahahahahahaha. Now you're just trolling.

Go watch some videos of Shane Williams or Jonah Lomu on YouTube. It'll be one hell of an education for you.
Coca Fola

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 18:04:29 »

If someone can find a sport Bosnia are good at then that's the one that has no skill.
Bosnia has been in existence for 20 years, just to be competing is an achievement in itself.
Coca Fola

« Reply #43 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 18:05:58 »

Hahahahahahahaha. Now you're just trolling.

Go watch some videos of Shane Williams or Jonah Lomu on YouTube. It'll be one hell of an education for you.

Catches ball, runs, runs, runs. Dexterity? Where?
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 18:07:25 »

There's no point even replying to you any more. You're hell bent on being a dick, so I'll let you carry on.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: