Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: luke mccormick  (Read 122004 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:13:20 »

Well this puts a bit of a different complexion on it for me (in terms of what the club are doing). But the fact we aren't going to sign him was clear as mud yesterday.

However I don't and will never think he should be out so soon. My opinion of the man is unchanged.
DMR

« Reply #376 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:20:43 »

Depends - were you aiming for him ?

In this instance no but I must stress I have the ability to do so if I desire.

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:29:27 »

So the victims family are angry about it,well there's a surprise. I don't blame them for hating the bloke and all the rest that goes with it, but you are hardly going to get a balanced view from them.

He has been punished as the law and justice system sees fit in this country. I would steer him away from the public eye to be honest but that is his choice. Hypocritical fans screaming abuse at him wont be anything like the hell he will be living through every day.

Think the club rate him and see him as a good enough keeper to push Fods for the no1 jersey.
timelord

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:38:19 »

So the victims family are angry about it,well there's a surprise. I don't blame them for hating the bloke and all the rest that goes with it, but you are hardly going to get a balanced view from them.

FFS McCormick destroyed that family because he was a selfish footballer who thought he walked on water and would get away with anything.

McCormick is SCUM, end of.

Just think what Swindon is turning into - a Fascist manager and a child killing goalkeeper.

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:41:09 »

FFS McCormick destroyed that family because he was a selfish footballer who thought he walked on water and would get away with anything.

Just think what Swindon is turning into - a Fascist manager and a child killing goalkeeper.

you know him then and all the details about him and the incident?
Talking utter shit fella.
Di canio has been here a year too. Get used to it or do one
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:43:13 by arriba » Logged
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:41:25 »

Fuck off back to your Tardis
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:41:38 »

You're changing your tune.

We were a 'great club' 24 hours ago.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:44:29 by Costanza » Logged
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:43:22 »

Just because you say 'end of' it does not make it fact.  It means you reached the 'end of' your argument and you are not going to change your opinion.  If that's the case there is no point in you making further comment.

Never knowingly overstated.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:45:27 »

I think what he does for a living is irrelevant, it wouldnt matter if he was a footballer or a bricklayer, he still drove his car when over the limit and killed 2 people. And do fuck off about what Swindon is turning into, you werent bothered about us 2 days ago so go fuck yourself and your sister

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:52:50 »

Yesterday you were entertaining.  Today, you're becoming an irritant.

You've said your piece now...so please, run along.  Plenty of other sets of fans out there who, doubtless, will be desperate for one of your lectures.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:58:05 »

Have a word. Debate this admittedly contentious issue based on your personal feelings and morals, fine - like 99% of posters have done over the last 26 pages - but why extrapolate it based on baseless speculation for the sake of making the same sensationalist point yet again.

thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 14:01:55 »

Yeay!  He's back again today.
Flashheart

« Reply #387 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 14:02:43 »

It's as though the news he won't be signed has put an abrupt end to some peoples' (or at least one person's) opportunity to express moral outrage, that's just not on.
CB1349

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 14:04:06 »

If we take this bloke on I'll not spend a single penny or go to a single game until the person responsible for signing him leaves the club. Absolutely disgusting to be linked with this guy. Lets see if Lee Hughes fancy a transfer while were at it. I wonder what position Anders Breivik plays?
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 14:06:03 »

Who does this guy support?

Jump to: