Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Slavetraders v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 25286 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #150 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 17:40:38 »

Was he a petulant little cunt when he scored one & was involved in the other two goals at Port Vale?

He made a stupid mistake in reacting, and needs to grow up as it's those things that will prevent him from making it at a higher level.

The problem is that he's now banned for 3 games for his petulance, something he has been banned for before already this season. We should make him warm the bench upon his return provided we're safe from the drop. He won't be here next season anyway.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 18:10:08 »

10 bookings + 1 sending off. How many for gobbing off/stupid things v how many for actual fouls?

I think his back chat and diving was mentioned at the time of the 2 game ban. He has to cut it out, simple as that.

adje

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 18:25:18 »

Petulant? yes-good player? definitely.Cunt? dont know him but chatted to him several times and seems a decent bloke-and definitely committed

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 19:36:42 »

Football Away Days ‏@FBAwayDays  31s
Top League One Away Followings this weekend:
1st: Brentford (2,597)
2nd: Swindon (2,004)
3rd: Shrewsbury (1,950)

So we did break the 2k barrier then  Pint
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 20:40:04 »

Pritchard is a fucking cunt. Hate him.
What is going on here?
He is by far and away the success story of the season. Always puts a shift in and you'll never find him hiding. Admitted he has a mouth on him but if anyone has the ability, its him.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 21:09:42 »

Pritch was stupid doing what he did that's for sure. He does need to keep his temper better that's for sure. That'll be 6 games he's missed this season for his petulence. He's a top player at this level though which is what makes it more frustrating.

Not trying to condone his reaction but has anyone seen the tackle from there guy on any highlights yet? I didn't realise at the time but apparently it was Wade Elliott! Yeah that nice guy who ended Keith O'Halloran's career all those years ago.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 21:21:55 »

Pritchard was stupid but Wade Elliott is a nasty piece of work. Did he even get booked for it? How come the so called highlights manage to miss out Harley free kick and Fielding double save from Smith?

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #157 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 06:44:57 »

He could be Tierry Henry, but his attitude fucking stinks. Paolo would've had him in the bomb squad and you'd all be sucking him off for it.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 09:18:52 »

He could be Tierry Henry, but his attitude fucking stinks. Paolo would've had him in the bomb squad and you'd all be sucking him off for it.

Nah, I don't think he'd have bombed out. His attitude in training etc. is purpotedly very good, but he just can't resist telling the ref how to do his job.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 09:22:42 »

The red card actually annoyed me more than it should, and it actually overwhelmed my frustration at Pritchard for being such a petulant little twat in the first place. It's not a red. I've been watching Town, and football in general since before I can even remember and I can't remember ever seeing a player sent off for pushing someone in the chest.

It's violent conduct apparently, but was Wade Elliott's cynical lunge on Pritchard (from behind as well) not violent? He made no attempt to get the ball.

I hope Pritch realises his mistake, he seems to be genuinely sorry so best we move on.

On the game, City fans seem to think they should have battered us, but considering we are awful away from home, awful in general recently and have a shoddy defence, they didn't do enough to deserve to win the game at all and were grateful to Fielding for that pretty heroic double save just after Pritch was sent off. We earned our point, not through good play but just sheer effort. We need to fucking win soon though.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 09:33:47 »

Nah, I don't think he'd have bombed out. His attitude in training etc. is purpotedly very good, but he just can't resist telling the ref how to do his job.

Something Paolo was fairly good at too if memory serves me correctly.

Good post too Tails. Sums up my thoughts pretty much too.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 09:36:11 »

Paolo would've had him in the bomb squad and you'd all be sucking him off for it.
Don't be so stupid
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 10:17:58 »

The red card actually annoyed me more than it should, and it actually overwhelmed my frustration at Pritchard for being such a petulant little twat in the first place. It's not a red. I've been watching Town, and football in general since before I can even remember and I can't remember ever seeing a player sent off for pushing someone in the chest

You dont remember the posh player sent off at the CG for same push ?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 10:18:25 »

The red card actually annoyed me more than it should, and it actually overwhelmed my frustration at Pritchard for being such a petulant little twat in the first place. It's not a red. I've been watching Town, and football in general since before I can even remember and I can't remember ever seeing a player sent off for pushing someone in the chest.

It's violent conduct apparently, but was Wade Elliott's cynical lunge on Pritchard (from behind as well) not violent? He made no attempt to get the ball.

I hope Pritch realises his mistake, he seems to be genuinely sorry so best we move on.

On the game, City fans seem to think they should have battered us, but considering we are awful away from home, awful in general recently and have a shoddy defence, they didn't do enough to deserve to win the game at all and were grateful to Fielding for that pretty heroic double save just after Pritch was sent off. We earned our point, not through good play but just sheer effort. We need to fucking win soon though.

Didn't Lee Tomlin get sent off for Posh in the home league match for doing something similar to Kasim, or was that a second yellow?

For me if you are going to get sent off for violent conduct, at least do something vaguely resembling violence, not gently pushing someone over that doesn't have their balance.

Doubly stupid from Pritchard as we were starting to get a grip on the game.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #164 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 10:20:33 »

Think that was a second yellow.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: