Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 80794 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 18:09:40 »

We could sing that about Wilson.

We have sung that about wilson.
Coca Fola

« Reply #601 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 18:11:28 »

Smugness is fun.  Girl Giggle
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 18:17:59 »

The appointment of Gary Johnson would wind many of the Bristol City lot right up, therefore I'd support such a move.

Wilson's still here though, right?
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 18:23:58 »

Pah like that should get in the way of idle speculation. Got to look to the future.

Johnson Out!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #604 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 18:24:43 »

DRS have you taken complete leave of your senses?

DRS's senses have gone AWOL! probably sat next to Desmond Tutu on a bus!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 18:27:27 »

I know exactly where Arriba is coming from RE the replacement manager but I do think that Gary Johnson would offer us a new approach tactically now.

I also understand about Martin Allen coming in and changing things but there is obviously something about him that clubs don't like and Chairmen dont enjoy working with after his Leciester and Cheltenham debacle.

So if Danny is replaced I would like to see Gary Johnson come in and do the job but please not Martin Allen.

If Danny Wilson does leave i personally would like Calderwood given a chance here.....did an ok job at Forest if not pulling up any trees..........would he leave Hibs,i dont know but i for one would love him here.
Lots of experience coaching as well.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 20:12:34 »

Smugness is fun.  Girl Giggle
And it's such an endearing trait, too  Roll Eyes
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 20:33:04 »

If Danny Wilson does leave i personally would like Calderwood given a chance here.....did an ok job at Forest if not pulling up any trees..........would he leave Hibs,i dont know but i for one would love him here.
Lots of experience coaching as well.

I think he may well be leaving Hibs quite soon Leefer and I think there would be no shortage of Hibs fans prepared to drive him down to Swindon either!

Prior to beating St Mirren the other night, their record in the previous 12 games was as follows:

P 12 W 0 D 3 L 9 F 6 A 22

And for good measure, up until that St Mirren game, they had not scored a single, solitary goal in 7 (that's SEVEN) games. So the good news is, I reckon he may soon be available  Cool
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 20:34:54 »

Stats worthy of taking the Swindon post.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 20:46:06 »

I think he may well be leaving Hibs quite soon Leefer and I think there would be no shortage of Hibs fans prepared to drive him down to Swindon either!

Prior to beating St Mirren the other night, their record in the previous 12 games was as follows:

P 12 W 0 D 3 L 9 F 6 A 22

And for good measure, up until that St Mirren game, they had not scored a single, solitary goal in 7 (that's SEVEN) games. So the good news is, I reckon he may soon be available  Cool

Not saying he is a world beater...just think he would/could galvanise the Town.....a few of the old fans may return and who knows he may do a good job......it wont happen but i for one would like him here,though can understand why many wouldn't.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 21:01:34 »

I don't want another re-cycled manager - just fresh from a sacking/walking out, so for me, its a big no to Calderwood, Johnson, and all the rest of those fucking failures.

Just look at all the 'good' managers in our league, they're all pretty much untried, first proper managerial role, ex players  - Robinson at Dongs, Clark at Huddersfield, Poyet at Brighton, Tisdale at Exeter, Howe/Bradbury at Muff, Dickov at Oldham... I mean I could go on... These are people with fresh ideas, new perspectives, not just a bunch of 'seasoned' morons spewing out the same tired shit at every club they go to.

The problem is, if Wilson goes the board won't risk handing over the reigns to a Bodin or a McLoughlin due to our perilous position so we probably will be welcoming another failure straight from the managerial merry-go-round.

I'm just so tired of this whole debate, so sick of this season, even when I think about it during my working day I feel like vomiting, its all just....so fucking shitty shit fuck.  Doh  Suicide
scott

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 21:05:38 »

Not saying he is a world beater...just think he would/could galvanise the Town.....a few of the old fans may return and who knows he may do a good job......it wont happen but i for one would like him here,though can understand why many wouldn't.
Understand your thinking leefer - many long suffering town fans would probably find his appointment exciting/positive - i would - but we must get behind Danny & the team for now..........
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 21:21:03 »

I don't want another re-cycled manager - just fresh from a sacking/walking out, so for me, its a big no to Calderwood, Johnson, and all the rest of those fucking failures.

Just look at all the 'good' managers in our league, they're all pretty much untried, first proper managerial role, ex players  - Robinson at Dongs, Clark at Huddersfield, Poyet at Brighton, Tisdale at Exeter, Howe/Bradbury at Muff, Dickov at Oldham... I mean I could go on... These are people with fresh ideas, new perspectives, not just a bunch of 'seasoned' morons spewing out the same tired shit at every club they go to.

The problem is, if Wilson goes the board won't risk handing over the reigns to a Bodin or a McLoughlin due to our perilous position so we probably will be welcoming another failure straight from the managerial merry-go-round.

I'm just so tired of this whole debate, so sick of this season, even when I think about it during my working day I feel like vomiting, its all just....so fucking shitty shit fuck.  Doh  Suicide

Goodbye negativity eh?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 21:24:06 »

But that aside are you enjoying it? Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 21:25:53 »

I wouldnt call Gary Johnson a failure, certainly not in his last 3 jobs.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: