Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colin Calderwood  (Read 34517 times)
lambourn red

« Reply #255 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:16:25 »

Ashley loses Money as academy chief swaps Newcastle for Swindon

EXCLUSIVE by NEIL ASHTON Last updated at 1:55 PM on 18th December 2008

* Comments (0)
    * Add to My Stories

richard money

Money's gone: Leaving the Magpies without an academy director

Mike Ashley suffered another blow to his crumbling empire today when academy director Richard Money quit Newcastle to take over at Swindon.

The Newcastle chairman appointed Money in June, but the former Liverpool defender  has resigned after just six months at St James' Park.

Although Swindon have yet to confirm Money's return to football management, it is understood that his arrival will be announced later today or tomorrow morning.

Money was recruited by Ashley to oversee player development in the north east.

It is another massive blow for Ashley, who is struggling to convince Newcastle supporters that the club is heading in the right direction under his ownership.

Maurice Malpas was sacked by League One strugglers Swindon last month after just 10 months in charge and Money's target will be survival in his first season.

Sportsmail understands that Money will sign a two-and-a-half-year contract at the County Ground, leaving Ashley to find a new academy director.

They seem to be pretty certain
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:19:19 »

so, another day on and still we are no closer to finding out who the fuck our manager is.

I was hoping that he would have been appointed early this week so he had enough to time to have some sort of input on the game Saturday. Clearly not.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:20:19 »

I'd be pretty fucked off it turns out that the daily-fucking-mail were the first ones to confirm it. I'm suprised they haven't mentioned that Money causes cancer or hides illegal immigrants or something.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:24:56 »

theres nothing on the newcastle website about him leaving, so id take it with a pinch of salt
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #259 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:26:13 »

seems pretty certain to be money now, would have loved CC but lets back Dickie Dosh!
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:26:24 »

tough to know if the mail have looked at the adver and taken a plump on it, or they know anything. It's clear it's money or calderwood.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:28:42 »

The thing is the report is an 'exclusive' and initimates he has already resigned which to me intinates insider knowledge...

If it is an inside leak then it wouldn't necessarily be on their official site yet but the mail are notorious for getting 'exclusives' wrong
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:31:38 by triseros » Logged
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #262 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:30:32 »

The thing is the report is an 'exclusive' and initimates he has already resigned which to me intinates insider knowledge...

No quotes though.
matty

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:31:04 »

theres nothing on the newcastle website about him leaving, so id take it with a pinch of salt

I doubt they would be able to say anything until town had announced him as manager if it is indeed him though.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:38:52 »

Perhaps Fitton is arranging some sort of Battle Royale between Calderwood and Money in the centre circle before Saturdays game.

It'll be a bare knuckle scrap, their hands will be dipped in glue then broken glass before the bell.

The one that emerges victorious gets the job....

It'll beat the Robinettes as entertainment though....(just)
Barry Scott

« Reply #265 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:41:48 »

Perhaps Fitton is arranging some sort of Battle Royale between Calderwood and Money in the centre circle before Saturdays game.

It'll be a bare knuckle scrap, their hands will be dipped in glue then broken glass before the bell.

The one that emerges victorious gets the job....

It'll beat the Robinettes as entertainment though....(just)

Maybe they could beat the robinettes as entertainment and whoever kills the most gets the job?
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:44:14 »

fantastic!

A quite hilarious suggestion....it so needs to happen. I imagine the rockin robin song playing throughout the drubbing.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #267 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:45:15 »

Maybe money has walked out because ashley was being a cunt in regards to compo? Straws and that
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:47:50 »

Maybe money has walked out because ashley was being a cunt in regards to compo? Straws and that

If he could just walk out there wouldn't be any compo. Unless you are suggesting Money his broken his contract and is liable to legal action.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 14:50:50 »

If he could just walk out there wouldn't be any compo. Unless you are suggesting Money his broken his contract and is liable to legal action.

Or the old fashioned way: Newcastle want x in compensation for Money whereas it'll only cost Money y to buy himself out of his contract.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: