Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sunday/Amateur League Football Thread  (Read 9820 times)
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 17:02:27 »

Just thought i'd start off a little thread for people to post in their sunday/amateur league news e.g. scores and shit....Hope the mods don't mind  Wink

Anywho....I had a game for Bassett today, versus Chippenscum and we lost 3-1 to the bastards  :evil:  Bearing in mind though that we only had 10 players to start with and later on in the 2nd half we went down to 9, as our stand in keeper got injured....We have about 4 players out injured and another 4 with illnesses....They are also top of the league without any losses....
Chippenscum are dirty cunts though!! They're all mouth too!! A lot of squaring up to one another happened in that match, but some of the big lads we have playin for us sorted them out  Smiley And i take credit for injuring one of their mouthy players  Cool
We have them in the semi finals of the Wiltshire Cup on March the 5th at Rylands Way, Bassett, so get yourselves down there!! It will be a good game.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
richiestfc

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 17:05:38 »

i play for ferndale and we had yet another game prosponed!!pisses me off but ahwell i just play for the lechlade adult team when i dont play for ferndale! Cool
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 17:09:46 »

Quote from: "richiestfc"
i play for ferndale and we had yet another game prosponed!!pisses me off but ahwell i just play for the lechlade adult team when i dont play for ferndale! Cool

Yeah i hate that too!! And when you want them to be called off because your hungover, they're always on!! Ah well...its all part of the fun....i guess

blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 17:33:32 »

I played against Lechlade a couple of times.
Team  of  :wanker:  :arsekisser:

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 18:04:10 »

i played today.

lost 3.1.

www.kiddyleague.co.uk

div 4 Delph Bell.

we aren't doing too bad this year considering half the team left pre season.

i had to play right wing back today. also i noticed after the game someone sttod on my hand as i have two nice stud marks on it.

nearly scored an overhead kick too but was straight at the keeper.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 18:06:50 »

we had no game this weekend...
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 18:10:03 »

Quote from: "magicroundabout"
i played today.

lost 3.1.

www.kiddyleague.co.uk

div 4 Delph Bell.

we aren't doing too bad this year considering half the team left pre season.

i had to play right wing back today. also i noticed after the game someone sttod on my hand as i have two nice stud marks on it.

nearly scored an overhead kick too but was straight at the keeper.

Ouch!! I got studded in the leg today.....i now have 3 lovely red stud marks going up my leg.........And they bloody sting now  :|

magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 18:12:48 »

tbh when it happend i couldn't tell you.

when we finished our physio noticed blood over my hand, washed it off and showed two lovely stud marks.

it'll probably start hurting in the morning

also, a scab on my knee got ripped off today. they never heal do they :evil:

richiestfc

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 18:17:07 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"

I played against Lechlade a couple of times.
Team  of  :wanker:  :arsekisser:

i will actually agree with you!!they are tossers but its football to me!!i need to keep match fit for my trials! Wink
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 18:19:52 »

Quote from: "magicroundabout"
tbh when it happend i couldn't tell you.

when we finished our physio noticed blood over my hand, washed it off and showed two lovely stud marks.

it'll probably start hurting in the morning

also, a scab on my knee got ripped off today. they never heal do they :evil:

I know  Cheesy  They're a bitch to get rid of. But theres nothing worse than having a ball smacked at you when its freezing!! :x

Asher

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 20:14:57 »

played against mallard today, gave dex a run out but the pitch was huge, lost 4-3 I brought myself on with 25 mins left and had a shocker - Ive been sick all weekend puking!
Spud

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 20:19:10 »

I could play for my mates team in Division 2 but id sooner stay in bed till 2pm.  Wink
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 21:12:23 »

Just played our 1st 6-a-side game....we're bottom of the league with one point, taken over from the previous team...our first game against 2nd from bottom. We won 13-1 and I was the only outfield player who didnt score Crying

Then we played 4th in the league in a friendly because the team they were supposed to be playing didnt show. We won that 4-2 and I scored a long range drive  Cheesy
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:12:31 »

Had our first game in ages today for Bassett. Drew 2-2 at home to The Badgers.............Shit game really, but we are still 4th  :\/
Was really a warm up game for our semi final clash with Chippenscum next weekend. If we win that then we are in the final, playin at the County Ground  Cool

PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:13:58 »

Had our first game in ages today for Bassett. Drew 2-2 at home to The Badgers.............Shit game really, but we are still 4th  :\/
Was really a warm up game for our semi final clash with Chippenscum next weekend. If we win that then we are in the final, playin at the County Ground  Cool

Anyone else play for their team today?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: