Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thats it then...  (Read 4493 times)
kizz

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 12:11:21 »

Really can't see us going up this season now.

I have clung onto hope, thinking that we would put together a decent run and our performances would improve. Unfortunately I have now conceded defeat.

Despite the fact that we are not really that many points away from the play off positions, I think we are too inconsistent.

I don't think that will change  Crying

iven a level playing field (i.e. enough water so a shark could manouevre, but not so deep that a bear would flounder) who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?
McLovin

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 12:13:31 »

We won't go anywhere this year... it's been a small step backwards as far as i am concerned.
kizz

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 12:21:35 »

Thing is, what happens to our better players at the end of the season??

Can't see the likes of Parkin, Howard, Evans staying...

Boooo... everything sucks!!!!!

iven a level playing field (i.e. enough water so a shark could manouevre, but not so deep that a bear would flounder) who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 13:09:17 »

If we don't go up then i am pretty sure Parkin will go, and who can blame him?!  Evans i would think will stay and Howard i'm not sure but i think he may stay even though he thinks he is god's gift to football, which he quite obviously is not!

y wings are like a shield of steel!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 13:35:02 »

We are more or less in the same place at the same time as last season....we started a good run just around the Christmas period, although R and D was poor.

I would say the season more or less hinges on Migs, if he can get back to match fitness for early Jan, and big if, stay fit, then we may be capable of mounting some sort of challenge.

Have to say I'm not optimistic.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 14:07:53 »

We are playing like Sheff Wed did last season, good result, bad couple of results, no consistency, and fans are starting to get restless.  We are not going to pull this together this season, mid table finish for the Town.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: