Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ifil V's Goater  (Read 1021 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 24, 2006, 21:53:03 »

Looks like Shaun Goater maybe starting on Friday.

Hopefully Ifil will come out on top, and elimanate any threat. I really am confident for friday. Its nice to see us scoring and we have nothing to fear. I think we can do it! I'd be happy with a 92min scrappy goal.

Bring it on you essex slaaaaags.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2006, 23:50:41 »

tbh, I'm still stunned that Goater is paid to be a professional footballer, and scores for that fact.

Not quite as stunned as I was the day that Carlton Palmer played for England though.
Piemonte

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 01:38:29 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
tbh, I'm still stunned that Goater is paid to be a professional footballer, and scores for that fact.

Not quite as stunned as I was the day that Carlton Palmer played for England though.

or Geoff thomas for that matter. Those Taylor glory days eh?  We should hire a top Swedish manager who knows what he's doing. He'd get respect fro the media.

errrrrrrr :x
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 11:54:35 »

He tore us a new whatnot without getting into second gear when we played Man City in the Cup a few years back
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 12:26:34 »

Quote from: "pauld"

He tore us a new whatnot without getting into second gear when we played Man City in the Cup a few years back

I don't doubt he's scored goals against teams, I just can't fathom how?  he seems to be the complete opposite of a prefessional footballer in my book, having little natural skill, but somehow keeps scoring.  Bamber back in the 80's was a Swindon version of this type of player.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: