Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Convict cricket ticket touts  (Read 3304 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 14:32:18 »

Its not be confirmed yet :roll: but any excuse for my weekly rant at the backwards bastards down under Smiley
They are going to sell only 2000 tickets a day for the Adelaide test match to the England fans,out 31,000 fucking tickets [shaking head] .Its kind of pathetic really,the poor old aussie's are so desperate to regain the Ashes that they will stoop to any depths  to do so, it would seem.
All it will mean is that all the convicts roots will return and they will milk the mighty Barmy Army England fans for all they are worth.BASTARDS!

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
mattboyslim

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 14:35:15 »

I read that, an allocation is fair enough but it's pitiful to be so low.  Everyone knows when it comes to travelling sports fans England have the best like when we filled the ground in portugal against the hosts in 2004 at the euros.  Seems like a lot of Aussies will get rich and the stadium will be full of England fans again.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 14:36:37 »

Dude you can hardly have a go at the average Aussie for that.  Every fucking summer cunts on E-bay making hundreds of quid out of the average music lover through ticket selling.

Something needs to be done to stop these capitalist mother fuckers!!!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 15:45:37 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Dude you can hardly have a go at the average Aussie for that.  !!

course you can

I also blame Ralphy and that darkie Dex

/
W56196272
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 15:48:11 »

Dude you can hardly have a go at the average Aussie for that

Yes i can Wink No i really blame the CA and whoever else has decided this is a good idea.I think 7,000 at Adelaide would be  exceptable,but i'm interested in the Melbourne and Sydney situation as they are the really popular tests.
To be fair to the convicts i can see why they are doing this,i mean having a massive load of singing beered up and passionate Poms has helped us win so often Down under during recent Ashes series hasn't it :-))(

And fate has just
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 15:55:11 »

That's fair enough having a go at the cricketting authorities, they're some grade a mother fuckers, most of them are gayers too.  But the average aussie is a beer drinking, sport loving, anti work, legend!!  And that's just the women!!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 15:58:08 »

Quote from: "janaage"
That's fair enough having a go at the cricketting authorities, they're some grade a mother fuckers, most of them are gayers too.  But the average aussie is a beer drinking, sport loving, anti work, legend!!  And that's just the women!!

Hes right lets slag off someone else.

Whiskey drinking,deep fried Mars bar eating ,crap at football,caber tossing ,skirt wearing fucker Cheesy

sorry i'll get out of this cricket thread now..

/
W56196272
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 15:59:10 »

Hes right lets slag off someone else.

Whiskey drinking,deep fried Mars bar eating ,crap at football,caber tossing ,skirt wearing fucker

And fate has just
Spud

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 18:47:28 »

I see Shane Warnes urged the ACB to make sure the Ashes isnt turned into a Home game for England.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 18:51:43 »

of course they want more home fans in! its the only way they are going to win back the ashes!
Spud

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 18:54:26 »

Quote from: "Rich"
of course they want more home fans in! its the only way they are going to win back the ashes!

I think they're running scared, dont matter how many we have we'll still outsing the fuckers.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 18:55:56 »

I think the Governor General should dissolve the Australian Parliament and declare that  the country is to be ruled directly from Westminster.....that'd shut the fuckers up.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 18:56:51 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I think the Governor General should dissolve the Australian Parliament and declare that  the country is to be ruled directly from Westminster.....that'd shut the fuckers up.

i thought it already was. they just pretend to be independent!  Cheesy
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 12, 2006, 14:41:24 »

I'm curious to know how the convict authorities will stop English fans from coming in to the grounds.Will they only let in people wearing fetters and  chains ,with melons on their heads,and obscenely short shorts on,who are also shouting casual racist abuse at Aboriginies  Smiley ?

And fate has just
fatbury

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 12, 2006, 14:42:15 »

stupid!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: