Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chelsea win the Premiership  (Read 3476 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 15, 2005, 19:10:15 »

Well they may as well have

Bolton 1- Arsenal 0

/
W56196272
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 15, 2005, 19:11:16 »

I said they would back in May
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 15, 2005, 19:11:51 »

Yeah Dave and nobody else would have thought to make such an incredibly unlikely statement.
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 15, 2005, 19:13:45 »

Fuck you
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 15, 2005, 19:24:17 »

Hurray!! Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy   Fucking yes. Finally someone decent wins it, I hope they win by at least twenty points and really piss off Man United and Arsenal. That is great.
Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 15, 2005, 21:13:38 »

You silly Swindon inbreds. Arsenal will never die and the fight will continue. I wish i hadn't looked at this thread as i was going to watch Match of the Day
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 15, 2005, 21:17:20 »

Quote from: "Reeves4manager"
You silly Swindon inbreds. Arsenal will never die and the fight will continue. I wish i hadn't looked at this thread as i was going to watch Match of the Day

your gonna win fuck all....

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 15, 2005, 21:28:11 »

Quote from: "Whits"

Your not fit to clean Henry's boots.  Did you enjoy the Swindon game today? Oh you didn't go
Sussex

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 15, 2005, 21:56:38 »

Your not fit to clean Henry's boots.  Did you enjoy the Swindon game today? Oh you didn't go

Did you enjoy the Arsenal game today? Oh you didn't go. Enjoy MOTD  Wink
Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 15, 2005, 21:59:46 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"

I was supporting my local club. Season ticket holders only can get away tickets and do you know how hard it is for non Arsenal members to get tickets to any game? New memberships wont be realesed untill the new ground is built
Sussex

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 15, 2005, 22:12:10 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"

I was supporting my local club. Season ticket holders only can get away tickets and do you know how hard it is for non Arsenal members to get tickets to any game? New memberships wont be realesed untill the new ground is built

There's always a way R4M.

You don't need to become a season ticket holder, just become a member. Get yourself a wheelchair from the local A&E, make your way to the game with a mate and get him to wheel you in. Best seats in the ground!

Just don't jump out of you're chair to celebrate!  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: